Chapter 82

Chapter 82 Don't Laugh

    In the afternoon, he was still squatting, and Qi Lin was meditating next to him. No one dared to be lazy. Even if they were crying, they would cry in horse stance, not even daring to wipe away the tears.

    After class, Cha Yuan fell to the ground and couldn't get up, her legs didn't seem to be hers, they were as heavy as lead.

    She waited for a long time before she could barely stand, and with the help of Chi Ming, she rode the crane and returned to the Dragon's Back Hall.

    The Dragon's Back Hall was quiet everywhere, and there was no breath of life at all. She only saw Ye Jingzhuo on the first day of her visit, and it was as if there was no such person at other times.

    He really didn't seem to care about her anymore.

    Chayuan beat her chest and stamped her feet. There was once a good opportunity before her to not go to school, but she didn't cherish it. She regretted it when she lost it.

    She leaned on the wall dejectedly, walked into the bedroom, fell down on the bed and didn't want to move, and when she was hungry, she took out a few pastries from her bag and threw them into her mouth.

    On the second day, she thought she wouldn't be as tired as yesterday, but unexpectedly, Qi Lin only taught them a few books of the four swordsmanship: strike, thrust, grid, and wash. Each lesson only repeated one movement, and asked all the disciples to Those who move in a uniform manner and fail to keep up with the rhythm will be fined to practice for a class with sandbags on their hands.

    A single movement is very simple, but to repeat it for an hour is a very boring, painful, and even torture.

    After one day, my hands will be useless, like I have Parkinson's, my hands are shaking so much that I can't even hold the cup steadily.

    In the evening, Chayuan lay paralyzed on the bed, missing the days in the Demon Realm, and being able to increase her cultivation level by sticking with the puppet, she was so happy that she was nostalgic.

    The next day, people in the school were discussing a lot, Cha Yuan listened to them and heard them talking, and several of them had successfully drawn their breath into their bodies.

    Cha Yuan looked shocked, she was as tired as a dead dog every day when she went back home, she didn't want to practice at all, she didn't expect that there were werewolves working hard secretly when she was so tired.

    She looked in the direction they pointed, and there were three of them, including Chi Ming, and a sense of crisis emerged in her heart.

    Chayuan approached him, and said enviously, "Congratulations." She then looked at him carefully, and there was a vague aura covering him, very subtle, unlike other people who didn't draw the aura into her body. very different.

    She stretched out her hand and touched around him: "Is this the so-called immortal energy?"

    Before Chi Ming could speak, Qi Lin arrived, everyone stood up quickly, and Cha Yuan also returned to his position.

    In the morning, it was still a swordsmanship class, but it was just a simple move extended from the strike, stab, square, and wash taught yesterday.

    In the afternoon, I changed to a new course, Formation, a female fairy teacher with a sense of immortality, Taoist Shaorong. She first taught some basic formation structures, and asked everyone to recite them and write them silently on paper.

    The formation book is as thick as two fingers, and Cha Yuan probably flipped through it, and the formation diagram behind it is like a heavenly book. It's like dipping several ants in ink and letting them crawl around on white paper, without any rules.