Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Doesn't this make me die

    Cha Yuan threw her subordinates to the ground, not in the mood to scare him anymore, this kind of people would be killed sooner or later, she didn't want to get her hands dirty.

    She recalled the hundred ghosts to the ghost-controlling streamer, and put the storage bag directly into the storage ring without hanging it on her waist.

    After this round, the tension in her heart has long since disappeared, and she has become more casual. She went to the snack stall to buy some food, and squatted on the side of the square, waiting boredly for the preliminaries to start.

    This was very different from the bloody Demon World competition she had imagined. It was a bit like a trade fair. Small stalls from all over the Demon World gathered in the Acacia Party, making it very lively.     There are many arenas on the square, and there is a referee's seat next to each arena, and two guards are placed behind each referee. Some demon cultivators are so red-eyed that they even beat referees, so they can't be referees without a certain level of cultivation in the demon world.     On a floating arena in the center, the person in charge of the big competition appeared on the stage: "Please gather the contestants under the arena, and the lottery ceremony will begin immediately." Her voice was amplified by magic power, and the entire     Acacia faction could hear it , spread widely.     The crowd below the arena was surging, densely packed with people, in order to avoid being trampled to death by the crowd, Chayuan deliberately waited for a long time before entering the arena.     She didn't expect that there were people behind, and she still couldn't escape the fate of being attacked from left and right. After waiting for about half a stick of incense, the person in charge began to speak: "Contestants who have not yet entered the race will be regarded as abandoning the competition, and the lottery will start now." She waved her hand, filling the     sky The light spot fell down: "Qi training monks draw yellow lotteries, foundation building monks draw orange lotteries, Jindan monks draw red lotteries, Nascent Soul monks draw purple lotteries, after drawing, please look at the sky behind me and go to the ring in order. "     There are countless light spots in the sky, yellow, orange, red and purple, really beautiful, the tea kite was not busy smoking, she saw the foundation building demon cultivator stretching out his hand to take a yellow light. The yellow light passed through his palm and didn't stay for a second. He grabbed other colors, and he could only get orange.

    When the light touched his hand, it turned into a wooden slip with the number 835 written on it, and many small characters printed on the bottom of the wooden slip. Chayuan looked up at the sky, and found No. 835 behind the column of building foundations. His opponent was No. 1373. There was no pattern, it was random.

    Chayuan stretched out her hand to draw lots, and the red light turned into a jade slip with the number 370 written on it. It turned out that different cultivation bases even the lots were different.

    The small words below are some competition rules and taboos.

    There are only three taboos, one, it is forbidden to attack the referee, two, it is forbidden to attack the audience, and three, it is forbidden to hinder other people from competing.

    If violations result in disqualification and serious death or injury, they will be placed in water prisons and judged after the competition.

    Among the taboos, killing people in the arena is not prohibited. All insidious methods can be used in the arena, whether it is hidden weapons or poison.

    Knocking down the opponent from the arena, killing them, or surrendering the opponent is considered a victory. Both of them will sign a life and death certificate before entering the arena. Life and death in the arena are all based on God's will. If one party dies unfortunately, the other party does not need to bear the responsibility.