Chapter 7

Chapter 7 What's She Thinking

    Oh, Chayuan covered her face shyly, what was she thinking! The catastrophe is imminent, and she still has fantasies about these things.

    She had to find an excuse to fool the past, and privately judged that running away from the Acacia Party was a serious crime. The original owner has been raised by the Acacia faction for so many years, but has not played a role yet, so if he escapes like this, he will be branded a traitor.

    Being branded as a traitor is not something that can be done simply by being beaten up. You will be cramp and skinned, thrown into the extremely cold area to feed ancient monsters, there will be no bones left, and your soul will be scattered.

    Chayuan only hoped that after she went back, her cheap master would punish her in private and not hand her over to the sect.

    Thinking of the pain of being pinched for the soul card, Cha Yuan couldn't help shivering, she couldn't hide in the inn any longer. Xuan Yiyao might pinch the soul card at any time and offend her, what should she do if she crushes the soul card in a fit of anger.

    She put the puppet into the bracelet, and rushed to the Hehuan faction with a generous face, and the Hehuan faction did not change before she left. There was a sweet scent of powder, which made people's blood boil. Cha Yuan was used to smelling it, but felt a little hot, which was also the reason why the Acacia faction's demon cultivators wore less clothes.

    When Chayuan came to Xiyan Palace, the demon servant told her that Xuan Yiyao had gone out and was not in the palace. Cha Yuan told her to send someone to inform her when Master came back.

    The taut strings of the tea kite relaxed again. When she returned to the courtyard, the barrier outside her room had dissipated. She opened the door and found that the tunnel she dug was blocked.

    The room was spotless, even the quilt she had taken away had been remade, and there were some more decorations in the room, which made it look more homely.

    "Master." Chayuan murmured, she wiped her tears with the back of her hand, she was a little moved. This feeling is like that after a rebellious girl ran away from home, her mother tidied up her room and waited for her to go back.

    "Crackling—" the door of the next room was opened, and a woman in purple clothes was leaning on the doorway. She teased, "Oh, junior sister, you still know how to come back." "Sixth senior sister." Chayuan

    sniffled , pointing to the room, "Did Master make this for me?"

    "You have a good idea." Shi Yingying broke her words, "I did it for you. On the day you left, Master was so angry that he lifted the roof off your house, and the whole room was in a mess. After she left, I thought it affected the beauty of the courtyard too much, so I asked the magic servant to repair it, and it cost a total of sixty middle-grade magic stones."

    Shi Yingying stretched out her hand: "Give it to me quickly, or if you die, who will I ask for magic stones?" Stone."

    Tea Yuan's tears became more violent, there really are no good people in the Demon Realm, sobbing, she took out the magic stone: "Senior Sister, when I die, can you help me collect my body? I think water burial is that kind of thing." Cover your body with flowers, and put it on the bamboo raft to float with the lake water."

    Shi Yingying took the magic stone and rolled her eyes, "Instead of thinking about these things, you should practice hard, Master gave you such beautiful twins, You don’t even want it, do you want to practice with the immortals from the world of cultivating immortals?”