Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    The last twilight of the evening glow fell, day and night alternated, Chayuan and Duan Luoling Yujian returned to Qingyunmen. Chayuan snuggled up beside him, the wind blew their hair, and they were entangled lingeringly.

    Back at Qing Yun Sect, Cha Yuan reluctantly parted with him. He had a match tomorrow, so he had to prepare well.

    Along the way, Cha Yuan was in a very good mood, jumping on her feet, like a naive little deer.     However, the atmosphere in the west wing of the Lintai courtyard was very oppressive. When the disciples saw Chayuan, they immediately rushed up to greet

    him: "Master, you are back."     Cha Yuan hurriedly asked: "What's the matter."     Cha Yuan looked around, and before they could speak, she walked in first: "Come in and talk."     After entering, they all knelt on the ground together: "Master, please Save Junior Brother Wan, he is dying."     "Wan Bomin, what's wrong with him?"     "Junior Brother Wan defeated the people from Tiangang Island with difficulty in the morning match, but he didn't expect to meet the people from Desolate Star Island in the afternoon. People. That man is Chi Ming. After he beat Junior Brother Wan to the ground, he still refused to let him go. I don’t know what kind of forbidden technique he used, so that Junior Brother Wan couldn’t admit defeat, and wanted to trap him in the ring and beat him to death. , If Junior Brother Wan hadn't used his last breath and escaped from the ring, he would be dead now."     Chayuan's expression darkened, Wan Bomin was the youngest and best disciple in the sect, it might not be a big deal in the sect, but in their case All kinds of small sects are guarded like treasures.     "Where is he now?"     "In the room, Elder Mu is healing his wounds."     The disciples led her into the room, and as soon as they approached the door, they could smell a strong smell of blood. Wan Bomin was lying on the bed covered in wounds, his breathing was weak, the wounds on his body were bloody and the bones were visible.     This is not the worst, the worst thing is that his lips are purple and his face is covered with blue blood vessels, obviously poisoned.

    Seeing Chayuan coming, Mu Yin said anxiously, "I couldn't find any poison in Wan Bomin, not only me, but even the doctor stationed in the competition didn't find out." "Isn't the competition forbidden to use poison?

    "

    " At the end of the game, there was no trace of poisoning on his body, but he was seriously injured, and he was even conscious. After returning, his injury worsened, and poisoning appeared. We reported it to Qingyunmen. The poison in the game."

    Tiangang Island, Cha Yuan had a little impression in his heart that it is a sect that goes out very much: "Have you reported this to the person in charge of Tiangang Island?" The

    disciple next to him said angrily: "Reported, Tiangang Island The person in charge didn't believe that Chi Ming would poison him at all. He said that he was pure in nature and would not do such a thing. It was our small sect who lost and deliberately blackmailed people for money." "Pure in nature?" Cha Yuan was

    annoyed Feeling overwhelmed, let's not talk about the problem of poison, openly beating an opponent like this in the ring is also called pure nature.

    Chayuan glanced at Wan Bomin with pity. He looks like a living dead now, without a trace of life: "Elder Mu, if there is no antidote, how long can he last?" "

    Three days." Suppressing tears, "It's because I tried my best to suppress the toxicity."

    "Since Tiangang Island doesn't care, let me clean up the house for them. Where is Chi Ming now?"