Chapter 90

Chapter 90 You Are Worried About Him

    The room was silent, Chayuan couldn't help but think, if what happened in his Huang Tingzhong could happen in reality, it would be great.

    With his Yuanyang, she will be able to repair the damaged golden core and restore her previous cultivation speed, which will give her more confidence.

    "Not good." The dragon's blood grass in her consciousness suddenly said.

    Cha Yuan hurriedly asked: "What's the matter?"

    "He pulled out all the poison I left in his body, and I will not be able to help you enter his Huangting to practice in the future."

    Cha Yuan wondered: "Your poison is not difficult to cure . , Has it been in his body for a long time? He can't detoxify when he is not injured, why can he detoxify when he is seriously injured."

    Dracaena angrily said: "I spent a lot of toxins to help you enter his yellow court, The toxicity is not as strong as before. Moreover, he is a lunatic, he is so seriously injured and he is forcibly detoxified, and he is not afraid of death at all." It suddenly realized something, and changed its voice: "     He was picked by you for a few days, and he was forcibly detoxified. Your life is hanging by a thread, go and see if you have a chance to kill him."     Cha Yuan was speechless for a while, but she really couldn't forget her revenge: "He won't die, so don't worry about it." "     Just pretend to pass by and take a look , I beg you."     "Okay."     Cha Yuan got off the bed and walked out of the hall without looking sideways, but from the corner of her eye, she saw that he was lying on the bed with the door open, unconscious, and seemed to have passed out.     Dragon's Blood Grass was overjoyed, and bewitched, "Look at him, he looks like he is dying, so he must have no ability to resist. If you let me out, we will surely kill him together." Tea Yuan was about to speak, but Dragon's Blood     Grass She didn't give her a chance to refuse at all, and continued: "Don't say ridiculous things like he can't die, I won't believe it. I have a battle plan in mind, I'll go and entangle his sword, you Taking the opportunity to strike at him is sure to be safe."     Cha Yuan held her forehead, not wanting to explain to him, and went straight out, but accidentally saw Chi Ming outside the hall.

    He was wearing a light-colored student uniform today, his black jade-like hair shone with a faint luster, and his beautiful eyes were as clear as the stars in summer, with a smile on his face: "Lianyun." Cha Yuan froze for a moment: "

    Chi Ming, why are you here?"

    He seemed to have been splashed with cold water, and the smile on his face suddenly faded: "Why, can't I come?"

    Hearing his tone with a gun and a stick, Chayuan knew that he was coming again. Angry, really not an easy master to get along with.

    "No, I'm just surprised."

    "Heh." Chi Mingwu smiled, only surprised, no other feelings, it seems that he can't wait to see her.

    He comforted himself in his heart, this was his wishful thinking, no wonder she had such an attitude.

    Chi Ming walked up the steps, came to Cha Yuan, and put her in his arms: "I miss you so much these days."

    Cha Yuan froze for a moment, she didn't expect him to be so straightforward, she didn't know what to say, There is only silence.

    Feeling the softness in his arms, Chi Ming sniffed the fragrance of her hair greedily. Fortunately, she did not refuse his hug and gave him some comfort.