Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Chayuan rushed back without stopping, not daring to delay, for fear that if she was a step too late, the little disciple in her sect would turn into a cold corpse.

    When she returned to the Lintai courtyard, it was already dark, and there was almost no one in the courtyard. The lights in Xixiang Courtyard were the dimmest, only one candle was lit, and the candlelight was as weak as Wan Bomin's breath.

    A disciple who was wandering anxiously at the door suddenly saw Cha Yuan, his dark eyes lit up, and he hurried out to greet him, "Master Master."

    A "Master Master" sounded like throwing a beam of light into a deep well of despair, Gave everyone hope. After a while, all the disciples rushed out and looked at her excitedly.

    Looking at those pair of eyes with expectant wings, Cha Yuan was touched and warmed up. She noticed that their eyes were very blue and their faces were tired, as if they hadn't had a good rest in the past two days.

    She walked quickly into the room, the room smelled very strong of medicine, and was filled with a strong sense of death.

    In addition to healing Wan Bomin, Mu Yin also had to keep an eye on the field to avoid such a tragedy from happening again. Therefore, her nerves have been tense these two days, and she dare not relax a bit.

    Hearing footsteps outside the door, Mu Yin turned around suddenly, his eyes were excited, and his voice was hoarse: "Master."

    After not seeing her for two days, she has become much haggard, her eye sockets are obviously sunken, and the skin on her face has darkened a lot.

    "Elder Mu, you have worked hard these past few days."

    "It's not hard, you can find the antidote for the master."

    "Yes." Cha Yuan walked to the bed, and the person on the bed was as thin as a monkey, withered , The bruises on his face almost covered his entire face.

    Like a demon.

    Chayuan felt flustered, thinking of his face when he was healthy before, young and full of vitality.

    She gently opened his purple-black mouth, and put the merman's tears into his mouth. She drove the spiritual power, forced the shark to cry, and sent him some spiritual power to protect his heart.

    In a moment, the blue color on his face was completely absorbed by the pure merman's tears, and the color of his lips returned to normal. Just a little pale, with a sickly face, Cha Yuan fed him a few more qi nourishing pills, hoping that he would recover soon.     Mu Yin tapped his wrist pulse and said with a pleasant expression on his face, "Great, Master, the poison on Wan Bomin's body has been cured. Except for some weakness, he is normal now, and he should wake up soon." "     Then That's good." Chayuan breathed a sigh of relief, her tense mind relaxed, and she didn't feel as uncomfortable as before.     The wound Wan Bomin was beaten by Chi Ming two days ago has been healed by Mu Yin, and the wound has also healed. Now we just need to wait for him to wake up.     Cha Yuan said: "You have been tired for two days, go to bed early, how many disciples are still not eliminated in this preliminaries." "     They are very competitive, there are still five of the nine participating disciples who have not been eliminated, I hope they can enter the finals. It's just that Wan Bomin didn't participate in the competition in the past two days, and the number of games is not enough. He needs to challenge the ring five times tomorrow, and he needs to win all of them, so as not to be eliminated.     " Compared with his life, it is nothing to mention."     "What the head said is that he has a strong temper, and he will go all out tomorrow." "     Don't interfere with him. If he wants to fight, let him fight without regret. "     "Yes."     After Cha Yuan left, she went straight back to her room. She hadn't rested for the past two days, and she was exhausted physically and mentally.     She looked out the window, the second and third stars of the Big Dipper were very dazzling, and she showed a relieved smile.     Chayuan cast a dust removal spell on herself, took off her outer robe, closed the windows, and prepared to sleep.     It was a good night's dream. On the second day, she changed into the dress she had collected from the secret realm, dressed up casually, and then went out.     When going out, she walked too fast and almost stepped on the person at the door. She took a step back with a slightly startled expression: "Wan Bomin, what are you doing?"