Chapter 48

Chapter 48 The sunset glow is reflected, and she is also reflected...

    On the second day, Chayuan didn't get up until the sun was up, and the Lintai Courtyard was already empty. Today was the first day of the preliminaries, and many disciples had competitions today.

    Chayuan tidied up a bit, ready to watch the game, but in fact there is not much difference between tidying up and not tidying up. She is a poor swordsman, only her natal sword is worth a little money, and all other belongings have been bought for many years, and they are very old.

    She often wears a few dark robes, simple in style and boring to look at. She rummaged through the storage bag for a while before she found an old dress. The top of the skirt was pink, embroidered with delicate pear blossoms, and the skirt was aqua blue, which was extraordinarily elegant.     This is when "Tea Yuan" was about to express his heart to Yan Jiyue, he deliberately spent all his savings to buy it at a high price. That day she was at the gate of the mountain, waiting for Yan Jiyue for half a day, but he didn't even look at her, just walked past her.     She mustered up the courage to call out to him, and he just glanced at her, and before she could speak, he said that he had something important to do, and he was in a hurry to report to the head.     Her heart was broken, and she changed back to the outer disciple's uniform, which she never wore again.     Cha Yuan stood in front of the mirror and looked at her face, no matter how you looked at it, it was a face that would bring disaster to the country and the people. But he has been dressed in an old-fashioned way, and he is not energetic at all.     She changed into a skirt, tied a girl's flowing bun, put on a flying phoenix swing, and brought a few velvet flowers that she hadn't worn for a long time, very delicate and pretty.     After tidying up, she went to Qingyun Square. The square of Qingyun Gate is very grand, it can accommodate tens of thousands of people to watch the game at the same time, and it is not crowded at all.     Qi training and foundation building arenas are set in the square, and there are ten arenas for each level, while Jindan and Yuanying arenas are set in the mid-air in front of the square.     Cha Yuan originally wanted to watch the competition of his disciples, but on the way, he saw many rings floating on the edge of the square. Below is the abyss, which is very scary. It would be unimaginable if you accidentally fell into it.     Chayuan saw Duan Luoling on the ring at a glance. His opponent was a swordsman with tough eyebrows. Both of them were swordsmen, but their styles were completely different.

    Duan Luoling's sword is as harmless as others, and it doesn't feel murderous at all. However, within ten strokes, the opponent was caught off guard, completely powerless to parry, with a gentle sword, and a deadly sword.

    After the opponent fell off the ring, he kindly threw out the whip and rolled him back into the ring. Everyone applauded and praised others for their kindness and kindness, but Jianxiu who was rescued, with a dark face, Yu Jian jumped into the crowd and disappeared.

    Tea Yuan laughed so hard that her branches trembled wildly and her head shook violently. Before she could stop laughing, people on the stage suddenly looked over.

    He stood on the high platform, his dress was fluttering, and his slender waist was full of grip. With a beautiful face like a country, but because of the fairy clouds behind him, he looks more like a fairy who has fallen into the mortal world, making people feel overwhelmed.

    Duan Luoling Yujian flew back to Qingyun Square, many of his senior brothers and sisters were watching his game, he said a few words to them, and walked towards Cha Yuan.

    After he came, Chayuan hugged his arm happily: "You are so beautiful on stage, have you noticed that you have the most people watching your competition, and the Yuanying Field next door doesn't have as many audiences as yours. It's just too fast, I don't even care Enough watching, when is your next game?"