Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Is Absolutely Clear

    Chayuan pulled Yunyou over again, without a shovel, she found a trident in the storage bag and gave it to him.

    She ordered: "Go there, poke the soil loose with a trident, and we'll dig."

    Seeing him froze, Chayuan pushed him, and he staggered towards the pit with the trident in his arms, from time to time She also looked at Yun Qi with doubts on her face, and communicated with him with her eyes.

    After digging for about half an hour, the soil in the house was piled up into small hillocks, and everyone was ashamed and embarrassed.

    Especially Yunyou, he fought forward with a trident, his small face was sallow and sallow from the mud, only those tea-brown eyes still showed aura.

    Although Chayuan only understood the first sentence of the formation book, it didn't affect her breaking the formation at all. "The formation is inseparable from nature" is indeed true. This barrier cannot go deep underground indefinitely, there is always a critical point.

    After the tunnel was opened, several people were so dirty that it was definitely impossible to go out like this. Chayuan cast a dust-removing spell on herself, and cast a spell on them as well. Her clothes were too flimsy, not suitable for going out into the rivers and lakes.     Most of the clothes in the storage bag are very revealing, only two or three are a little more conservative. She chose a long taupe-colored dress, her hair was casually pulled into a flowing bun, and a beaded flower hairpin was inserted at an angle.     She swept everything in the bedroom into the storage bag, not even letting go of the quilt, and was ready to go and never return.     After packing up her things, Cha Yuan crawled out along the tunnel, and Yun Qi and Yun You followed her out of the barrier.     At night, red lanterns are hung on the top and bottom of the Acacia Party, and the ribbons on the eaves are swaying in the wind, shadowy and shadowy. The temperature outside is cooler than indoors, but it doesn't prevent the wild mandarin ducks from having fun behind the rockery. The tea kites are no stranger to it, and they don't know how to restrain themselves even in the daytime.     The original owner had been in the Hehuan faction for more than ten years, and had already become familiar with the guards. When the guards saw her go out, they only raised their eyes and let her out.     Instead, she took a few more glances at Yun Qi and Yun You, she stared at their strong bodies with undisguised and explicit eyes, and gave a "chi chi" sound of praise.

    Chayuan took them to the town next door to the Hehuan faction. There were many mortals and low-level demon cultivators living here.

    The currency that circulates in the towns of the Demon Realm is magic stones and gold. The original owner likes to eat the eight-treasure pastry here, so he often comes here and is very familiar with it.

    She gave them some low-grade magic stones and gold, and left alone. Yun Qi held the storage bag with a complicated expression on his face.

    Yun You pulled the corner of La Yun Qi's clothes: "Brother, I'm not dreaming, is she really letting us go?"

    Yun Qi looked at Cha Yuan's disappearing back: "Maybe."

    Cha Yuan didn't go far Far away, she stayed in an inn. After a long night, she lay comfortably on the bed and soon fell asleep.

    In the early morning, the sound of birds chirping outside the window woke her up. She rubbed her eyes sleepily, and after washing her face with cold water, she woke up completely.

    After washing up, she came to the lobby and ordered a breakfast, a bowl of magic porridge, and a cage of crystal magic meat buns.

    The original owner's scope of activities is very small, and she has only been to this town as far away as possible, so she urgently needs a world map.