Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    The tea kite is gone, she saw his big brother in the Pinjin Cave! ! !

    Obviously there was only one side, and this side was seen by her unilaterally, and he didn't see her at all.

    Chayuan was shocked at the time, and she had a deep memory of him, she never thought that the illusion would bring him out.

    If you want to break the illusion, wouldn't even he have to sleep? Chayuan's heart beat faster, and she was a little dizzy, this was too exciting, she couldn't bear it.

    Duan Luoling saw her stunned face, Bai Nen's hand shook in front of her eyes, and her eyebrows frowned slightly: "Are you okay?" "

    No..." Cha Yuan regained her composure and hurriedly changed her words "What's the matter, I was attacked by thieves just now, I was hit by the palm, and I vomited a lot of blood. Now I am very dizzy, I don't know how to go back, can the fairy send me back?" He couldn't help laughing when he heard the word "fairy

    " Now, the color in the eyes is more colorful, as beautiful as a mountain goblin.

    Cha Yuan's little heart stopped for a second, seeing him up close was more beautiful than seeing him from a distance in the Selling Gold Cave.

    Duan Luoling pinched her fingers and performed a dedusting tactic on her. After cleaning the blood off her body, she said, "Where do you live?" "I live in the Lintai courtyard, in the

    west wing."

    "Well, I I'll take you there." Duan Luoling helped her up, only then did Chayuan realize that he was really tall, she was only on his chest, and when he set her off, she became a little cuddly.

    Xu Shi had been sitting under the tree for a long time, and Chayuan's feet were a little numb, so she couldn't stand firmly for a while, and rushed towards him.

    Duan Luoling caught her steadily, and she bumped into his chest, as soft as two clouds. Cha Yuan raised her head in embarrassment, blushing to the point of bleeding, she stammered, "I'm sorry, my legs are a little weak, and I couldn't stand firmly for a while." "It's okay."

    He looked down at her, Her lips were pale, but her face was blushing, she looked shy and cute.

    "You can't control the sword in Qingyunmen, I will carry you back."

    "...Thank you."

    He bent slightly, his slender hands hooked her legs, hugged her horizontally, and held her in his arms easily.

    Startled, Cha Yuan quickly put her arms around his shoulders, and the two inevitably bumped into each other. She blushed even more, and she didn't dare to look up at him at all, and she didn't even dare to speak.

    "Senior Sister Duan, where are you going?" The female cultivators in front were still waiting for him, and when they saw him walking back, they couldn't help asking.

    Duan Luoling replied: "She's seriously injured, I'll go see her off, you guys go first, I'll come later." "Senior

    Sister Duan, come here as soon as you send her, Master is in a bad mood recently, you Don't be late."

    "Understood."

    Duan Luoling and the elder disciples of several other elders were responsible for the safety of the foreign monks in the sect during the Grand Competition.

    Usually there is a fight in the outer sect, but it has never happened in the sect. He wondered: "Who hurt you? It is forbidden to fight in private in the Qingyun sect. Anyone who provokes troubles will be severely punished. Those who come to compare The same is true."