Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Either worry about me, or miss me...

    Cha Yuan leaned against his arms, panting rapidly, her cultivation was about to reach the middle stage of foundation establishment, and she only needed to meditate and consolidate to break through.

    It's just that she didn't meditate just because she went out for one night, and her cultivation rose to a small level. It was easy for Ye Jingzhuo to suspect that she stole the meat outside, and she didn't want him to misunderstand.

    Warcraft meat is indeed a good food for fun. She has been practicing for a longer time than before, and the attack is more violent. So after it was over, she dragged her tired body and spent a long time comfortingly with him.

    Chayuan treats him like a real person, which will allow her to devote herself to the practice with love, which is much more interesting than dry practice.

    She put the Ye Mingzhu back into the storage bag, instead of taking the puppet back like before, she nestled in his arms, feeling his body temperature which was cooler than ordinary people.

    The tea kite stirred up his black hair and wrapped it around his fingers, looping and looping. His hair is very silky, and it can slip away from the fingertips with a light hand, and the moment it is about to slip off, she picks it up again, so that he can't escape her palm.

    She had a great time playing, like a well-behaved child, she can play with a little toy for a long time, and she is happy for a long time.

    At some point, she felt a little drowsy, her eyelids gradually became heavy, she closed her eyes in a daze, but the blue hair in her hand did not let go.

    It was a good night's dream. When Cha Yuan woke up, the sky was still dark like night, only a thin layer of starlight came in.

    Her sleeping position is very bad, wrapping around him like an octopus, if he is a real person, he will definitely be entangled by her so that he can't sleep well.

    It's not just that he is a puppet, he doesn't feel anything, Cha Yuan doesn't feel any guilt at all, she stretched comfortably all over.

    After getting comfortable, Chayuan rolled into his arms again, and kissed him on the cheek.

    A light kiss could not express her love for him, so she bit his face a few times, grinding her teeth, expressing her feelings in the way of a little beast.

    Cha Yuan thought this was very interesting, and to show fairness, she rolled over on him, and did the same on his other cheek, taking a few bites.

    It is tender and soft, and the taste is very good. Even after tasting it many times, she is still amazed. He is really a work of art that is so perfect.

    She couldn't put it down and touched it a few times before reluctantly taking him back into the storage ring and storing it close to her heart.

    Cha Yuan was not in a hurry to leave the Jiezi space, she released Yun Qi and fed him two ghosts. He had the intention of breaking through, and he practiced in the gloomy wood for another day, and the black energy on his body became more and more intense.

    With the two ghosts in his hands, they had no power to resist and were quickly swallowed.

    Yun Qi's eyes were blood red, his ghostly aura was soaring to the sky, his body was trembling crazily, and his mouth kept making tragic screams, which were ear-piercing and weird.

    He hunched over, curled up in pain like a big black ball. The ghostly aura continued to shuttle through his body, like a sharp knife, stabbing him one after another, and his wailing became louder and louder.