Chapter 85

Chapter 85 You are a bully

    White light flashed in front of Chayuan's eyes, and she was sent to the peak of Yunding again and again. The spark-like trembling sensation swept the entire cerebral cortex with the force of a prairie fire, and her mind was filled with overwhelming joy.

    She was twitching non-stop, leaning against his arms, breathing heavily, she raised her eyes and glanced at him softly, her eyes were full of shyness.

    The magic cultivator of the Acacia faction is very talented in this aspect, except for the pain at the beginning, the rest is full of exhilaration and endless joy.

    Only now did Cha Yuan understand why they were so obsessed with cultivation, it turned out that it was not an exaggeration to be as happy as a fairy.

    It was getting late, Chayuan put the puppet into the storage ring, dried her body, put on clean clothes, and left the inn.

    Walking to a remote alley, Chayuan suddenly saw the back of a person in front of him who looked like Chi Ming, she was startled, didn't he say he couldn't go down the mountain?

    After a while, she figured it out, maybe there was something he didn't want to say.

    Chayuan didn't want to go with him, so she took a few steps back and hid behind the wall, ready to wait for him to leave before coming out.

    At this time, she suddenly realized that she had forgotten to change into a spirit body.

    In addition to being able to disguise, Qianji can also conceal the demonic energy. As long as she does not use her magical power, ordinary people will not be able to discover that she is a demonic cultivator. Therefore, she was walking on the street with many spiritual practitioners and was not found.

    But the cultivation of her demon body is a golden core, and her spiritual body can only cultivate qi, so those who know her in Lingxu sect can find the clue at a glance.

    Cha Yuan hurriedly switched spirit bodies, and as soon as she got back, her little face turned pale, pain rushed to her forehead, the pain between her legs was like tearing, and both legs were so soft that they trembled.

    Her mind was blank for a moment, she couldn't stabilize her body, and fell to the ground all of a sudden, with painful moans overflowing from her mouth.

    Chayuan didn't expect her spirit body to be so soft that she couldn't even bear this little injury. She resisted the severe pain like tearing, put her hands on the ground, and tried to get up.

    Her forehead was covered with cold sweat, her brows were furrowed, her whole body seemed to be dismantled and rebuilt, everything was sore and limp.

    She barely stood up, leaning on the wall to stand up, a shadow fell in front of her eyes, she raised her eyes, her heart skipped a beat.

    "Chi...Chi Ming."

    Her legs became weak again, her body swayed slightly, like a willow leaning against the wind, her eyes were full of tears.

    Chi Ming caught her, with a worried expression on his face: "Where are you hurt, does it matter?"

    He looked her up and down, as if looking for where she was hurt.

    Tea Yuan's face flushed red, she was so ashamed, she said with some embarrassment: "I'm fine, I just sprained my ankle, it's fine." "Ankle?"

    He looked at her suspiciously, "I smell a bloody smell , I have wound medicine in my storage bag, do you want me to help you with the medicine?"

    "No...no need." Chayuan quickly refused, shy and nervous, she only asked him to help her medicine when she was crazy .