Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    Chayuan rested for two days before the soreness in her body completely disappeared. Dracaena scolded Ye Jingzhuo in her ear every day, or begged her to suck his energy.

    Chayuan could already hear the cocoon, and it was extremely annoying, if it wasn't because its combat ability was comparable to Yuanying, she would definitely dig it out of her brain.

    The only time tea kites get a little quiet is when they are sleeping.

    In the morning, as usual, Chayuan took a look at Ye Jingzhuo first, and was going to feed him some elixirs as a small effort.

    She was pinching his chin, and was about to put the elixir into his mouth, when suddenly, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and he slowly opened his eyes, the stars fell from them, making it impossible to move your eyes.

    Chayuan ran into his bright starry eyes unprepared, was stunned for a moment, the elixir in his hand fell on his chin, and rolled on the ground: "Senior...Senior brother, you are awake." "Junior

    sister ..." He responded, seemingly in pain, his voice was extremely hoarse, and his throat was like a saw.

    Chayuan turned around and poured a glass of water at the table, and used magic to draw it to his lips: "Brother, drink some water."

    He drank half of the glass, then shook his head lightly, indicating that he didn't need it.

    His original lips were a little dry, but they were moistened a little under the nourishment of water, but they were still a little pale.

    Chayuan reached out to wipe off the water stains on the corner of his lips, and she took out the pill again: "Senior brother, I only have these pills, I don't know if it will be good for your injury.

    " What I took was the low-level blood-enriching pill issued to new disciples, and it has long been ineffective for him: "It works." "Really

    ?" Chayuan looked happy and said happily, "Then I'll feed you.

    " Before Ye Jingzhuo could reply, she pinched his chin again, opened his mouth, and fed the pills one by one. After feeding more than a dozen pills in a row, he closed his jaw.

    "Brother, you can swallow it now, and I will use spiritual energy to help you deliver the medicine."

    Ye Jingzhuo's mouth was bulging, like a little hamster hiding food in its cheeks, its originally cold face was a little more cute.     His eyes were full of doubts , and he

    seemed to be asking silently: "Why did you give him so much."

I gave you half a bottle."

    Ye Jingzhuo was silent for a moment, trying to swallow, and Cha Yuan used his spiritual power to push the pill to slide down his throat.

    Ye Jingzhuo swallowed the medicine, his face became a little more tired, he is too weak now, even simple swallowing movements are extremely laborious.

    Chayuan took out another bottle of pills, the one that was fed just now was blood-enriching pills, and this bottle is nourishing pills, which have the effect of relaxing tendons, activating blood circulation and nourishing meridians.

    This bottle is not a low-level medicine pill, but a bottle of middle-level medicine medicine. All her spirit stones are used to open a room, and the remaining spirit stones are only enough to buy two bottles of middle-level Yangmai medicine.

    She skillfully pinched Ye Jingzhuo's chin and concentrated on feeding him the medicine, without noticing the resistance in his eyes.

    This time she didn't feed more than a dozen, but only seven or eight, and closed his mouth: "Senior brother, you can swallow it."