Chapter 86

Chapter 86 You Smell Of Him

    Chayuan hid under the quilt and refused to show her head, and said in a low voice, "Go away, it's so late, it's not good to be seen." Knowing that she was shy,

    Chi Ming chuckled and said, "I'm leaving now, so you can rest, I Master is very strict, so I won't be able to take time to see you in a few days."

    Hearing his laughter, Cha Yuan became more and more ashamed: "Who needs you to come and see."

    Hearing her angry coquettishness, Chi Ming's heart grew stronger. Her hair was soft, and she couldn't help touching her head and stroking her soft blue hair.

    He took out a small medicine bottle from the storage bag and put it on the bedside: "This is my self-made wound medicine, which is very effective for wounds. I will put it on your bedside. Remember to wipe it before I leave.

    " , he left with great reluctance.

    Along the way, the corners of his mouth couldn't stop rising, the dream must be the opposite of the reality, that dream made him come to the world of cultivation with hatred, but it gave him unexpected joy.

    After Chi Ming walked away for a long time, Cha Yuan stretched out a hand from under the quilt and took the wound medicine into the quilt. The shark's body is full of treasures, the two first tears when he is in love are the holy medicine for detoxification, and the medicine made from scales is also extremely precious.

    Chayuan didn't even need to look to know that the delicate place was already red and swollen, and even under the unbearable torture, it was bleeding.

    She blushed and hid under the quilt, carefully applying the medicine, and suddenly became a little afraid of the puppet's majesty.

    In the Mustard Seed World, she dominates everything, and she is cultivating at the pace she is most comfortable and acceptable to. Unexpectedly, the spirit body still can't stand it.

    Cha Yuan endured the pain and put on the pants, telling herself that one practice session next time is enough, and she can't spend too much time with him anymore.

    A simple application of medicine caused her to break out in a cold sweat, and her whole body was sticky and extremely uncomfortable.

    She cast a dust-removing spell on herself, and deliberately avoided the place where the medicine was applied, so her body was completely refreshed.

    She was lying on the bed, her body was so weak that she tossed and turned and couldn't fall asleep. She took a painkiller pill, and after it took effect, she fell asleep in a daze.

    On the other side, Ye Jingzhuo angrily broke into the Demon Realm, he hid himself and sneaked into the Acacia faction. In the courtyard where Chayuan lived, after he failed to find her, his heart became more and more violent. He suppressed the killing intent and searched everywhere, but he couldn't find anyone.

    He couldn't control it anymore, Yu Jian flew to the courtyard where Chayuan lived, and a sword aura went down, and the whole courtyard was turned into ruins in an instant.

    Standing high in the sky, he said murderously with the coercion of Huashen: "Chayuan, get out of here, or I will burn your entire Hehuan faction to the ground.

    " The divine consciousness probed outside, but was pierced by the pressure of transforming the spirit, causing pain in the brain.

    Xuan Yiyao came out from the hall, Shi Yingying hid behind her, and looked up at the sky with her. She was terrified, if the master hadn't asked her to come to Xiyan Hall for something, she was afraid that she would be the soul of his sword at this time.