Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    After entering the West Wing, everyone in the hall looked at them in surprise, Duan Luoling asked, "Which room do you live in?" "The

    first room on the right."

    Duan Luoling put her on the bed, gave her She gave her a sound transmission talisman: "If you meet someone bad again, remember to pass the sound transmission to me, and I will bring someone to rescue you immediately."

    Chayuan took the sound transmission talisman and put it in the storage bag: "Thank you.

    " Healing, I'll go first."

    "Well, go slowly."

    After Duan Luoling left, the disciples outside the door looked at each other, and after discussing for a while, they went to another room and told Elder Mu who was meditating: "Elder Mu , the head of the sect seems to have been seriously injured, he was brought back just now, go and have a look."

    Mu Yin opened his eyes abruptly, his face slightly startled, and immediately got out of bed: "I'll go and have a look."

    Mu Yin Yin knocked on the door and asked anxiously, "Master, are you okay?" "

    I'm fine, Mu Yin."

    "Can I come in? I know some healing techniques, maybe I can help." "

    Then Come in."

    It was a woman in Tsing Yi who came in, she was extraordinarily handsome, she looked kind, and had a gentle temperament like a lotus flower out of water.

    A total of eleven people came to the Star Meteor Sect this time, the sect leader Cha Yuan, the second elder Mu Yin, and nine reference disciples.

    The contestants in this competition at the top of the blue clouds are decent monks aged 15 to 100. The competition is divided into four competition levels: Qi training field, foundation building field, Jindan field, and Nascent Soul field according to their cultivation level.

    In each level of competition, the top ten winners will be able to enter the Qingyun list, and can get extremely rich competition rewards. The top three in the competition will be eligible to go to a drop in the ocean to choose a weapon as their natal weapon.

    In this weapon tomb, several pieces of immortal artifacts have appeared. The head of Qingyun and his wife Ding Wanbai both obtained immortal artifacts from it, which can be said to be the envy of the world.

    Of course, for a small sect like the Meteorite Sect, the ultimate goal is to squeeze into the top ten and get rich competition prizes. If one person succeeds, the Xingyunmen will have one year's school funds, and if they live frugally, they may be able to use it for two years, so every disciple has worked hard.

    Mu Yin is 120 years old this year, and has passed the reference age. She has participated in several competitions in the past and has rich experience, so she leads the team.

    "Tea Yuan" did not participate in the big competition back then, there were too many monks in the Qingyun Sect, so it was only the turn of the inner sect disciples to participate. The disciples of the outer sect were in charge of receiving the guests, but they only distributed some pills and a few spirit stones after exhausting themselves.

    Seeing her pale face and vain breath, Mu Yin knew something was wrong. She put her hand on Chayuan's wrist, with a serious expression on her face: "Master, your injury is not serious, and your meridians are broken in several places. I can use spiritual power to connect your meridians, but it takes a lot of effort to treat the symptoms but not the root cause." Only good medicine is nourishing to heal.”