Chapter 9

Chapter 9 The dumpling with black air.

    Chayuan's pupils dilated, she looked at Xuan Yiyao in shock, let her, let her kill?

    "Master...Master..." Cha Yuan was so frightened that she couldn't even utter a word. The demon servant gave her a dagger, and she held it tremblingly.

    Xuan Yiyao withdrew her hand under her chin, with an indifferent expression on her face: "If you don't do it quickly, both of them will die."

    Chayuan stood up, holding the dagger tightly, so hard that the veins in her hand popped out, she slowly turned to Yun You and Yun Qi walked towards each other, struggling.

    Yun Qi looked at her fixedly, his eyes were calm, neither sad nor happy. He nodded, as if encouraging her, kill me, kill me, let Yun You live.

    Yun You couldn't straighten his head, his eyes were full of despair, his tears had been drained, and there was no hope in his eyes, as if he was dead.

    There was resentment in his heart, but he didn't dare to show a trace of resentment. He was afraid, so afraid that he didn't dare to show his sincerity before he died.

    Cha Yuan stopped in front of them, not daring to take a step forward, the dagger seemed to weigh a thousand catties, she couldn't lift it, and she didn't dare to lift it.

    They did nothing wrong, she let them go on her own initiative. Even if she follows Master's consciousness and sleeps with one of them, that person may die, but not necessarily.

    It's her, it's all her fault that she got to where she is now. She shouldn't have disobeyed Xuan Yiyao before she was full-fledged, she couldn't resist, she couldn't bear the consequences, she was weak, she...she

    should keep a low profile and bide her time.

    Tea Yuan lowered her head, tears blurred her eyes, falling drop by drop, falling to pieces on the ground and turning into flowers.

    She couldn't do it, she couldn't do it, she couldn't kill innocent people indiscriminately for her own survival, her head was in chaos, her whole body was full of demon energy, and she faintly lost her mind.

    She raised the dagger violently in her heart, and turned it inward, it was her who deserved to be damned, she was the one who was right.

    Yun Qi's beautiful tea-brown eyes moved suddenly. I don't know where he got the strength to break free from the bondage of the demon servant. He covered Chayuan's hand with both hands and sent it to his chest.

    Without leaving any room, the dagger pierced the heart, the corners of his mouth slightly raised, and stopped abruptly at the happiest angle.

    He is relieved.

    Chayuan raised her head in disbelief, staring at his extremely clear face, there was no pain in the two of them, and they were even smiling.

    Chayuan didn't understand, didn't understand why he would do this.

    "Heh, this kid is quite interesting." Xuan Yiyao grabbed the air, and a black shadow was pinched in her hand, "He became a ghost so quickly, his obsession is really strong." "

    Jie Jie." Li Gui struggled in pain in her hands, and Xuan Yiyao stained the wound on Cha Yuan's arm with blood on Li Gui's forehead. She drew a formation with magic power, and locked the ghost in the formation. The ghost screamed in pain, and the black energy grew stronger, scurrying around in the formation.

    It didn't take long for the ghost's aura to weaken, and it fell limply on the ground, unable to move, and the evil spirit on its body also decreased.