Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Don't You Feel Shame

    "Withered wood in spring" is a elixir of immortality, even if it is injured into a skeleton, as long as the soul remains in the body, it can be revived.

    Chayuan was all thankful that he had left two for him before, and Yan Jiyue gave her a sharp look when she saw her take out the dead wood for spring.

    The son is a fool, he gave her all the life-saving elixir, it was a waste of his mother's painstaking efforts, and what made him even more distressed was that he even wanted to give her his life.

    Yan Jiyue only hated Chayuan with one look, and didn't attack her again. Now that her child is in danger, if the other party of the agreement is also injured, it will not be conducive to his recovery.

    Under the simultaneous effect of the withered wood spring and the healing technique, Ye Jingzhuo's injuries gradually recovered, but his golden core was shattered, and his cultivation base plummeted.

    When his condition improved, Yan Jiyue wanted to help him to the bed to rest, but he hugged Chayuan tightly, repelling other touches.

    Ye Jingzhuo didn't dare to let go, for fear that she would be imprisoned in the underground prison by Yan Jiyue. He was so injured that it was inconvenient to find her.

    Yan Jiyue had no choice but to ask Cha Yuan to help him onto the bed. He lay on the bed and held Cha Yuan's hand, refusing to let go.

    Yan Jiyue was furious in her heart, annoyed that he was not up to date, as if she couldn't do without a woman, but she still wanted to heal him calmly. The son has always been well-behaved, and he has never disobeyed him before. He felt the taste of being vomited blood by the disobedient son.

    Restoring the golden elixir was an extremely lengthy process, and Cha Yuan's legs were almost numb when she stood by the bed, but she didn't dare to sit down, fearing that Yan Jiyue would see her well and go crazy again.

    I don't know how long it took, suddenly two white lights hit her and Ye Jingzhuo, their figures disappeared instantly, the illusion shattered like a dream, and the stars flew towards the sky little by little.

    Chayuan opened her eyes, and saw a winding staircase in front of her, made of unknown material, the staircase was as fluffy as a cloud.

    Has she returned to Lingyue Digong?

    She was still being held by someone, she looked to the side, Ye Jingzhuo was also looking at her, his gaze was as indifferent as the moonlight: "We are coming out."

    Afterwards, he let go of Chayuan's hand, his eyes were calm, and he was as cold and arrogant as usual.

    Tea Yuan's sore and swollen calf regained consciousness, and the injuries on his body also recovered, and all the negative effects disappeared.

    She complained: "Why did you come out now? It made me sad for so long, and it made you hurt for so long." "

    Sorry."

    Chayuan suddenly thought that people who might enter this secret realm would not use the method of losing both sides like they did. When the method comes out, it is impossible to say that others are having fun before they come out.

    If the seven stars come out immediately after the seven stars are lit, I'm afraid it will ruin other people's good deeds.

    "Sigh." Chayuan sighed, this absurd and charming dream, after all, passed.

    When she looked back, it was no longer the first floor of the underground palace, but a vast expanse of whiteness, so the stairs under her feet led to the third floor.