Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    With a smile in Chayuan's eyes, she tapped Yunyou's forehead: "How can I control this matter?" Yunyou

    bit her lip, looking like she was hesitant to speak, her tangled pale lips turned bloody , quite delicate feeling.

    Chayuan got up and decided not to tease him anymore, she took out a set of clothes from the storage bag and threw it to Yunyou: "If you don't want to die, just wear it, don't seduce me again, I'm not Liu Xiahui, I have very poor self-control. "

    Chayuan didn't know how to arrange him, and didn't dare to send him out without authorization. Fortunately, the magic cultivators of the Hehuan sect like to raise cauldrons, and there are many spare rooms in the courtyard.

    She has magic stones, so it's not a big problem to have another person, but she has to let him do something so that he won't be too idle and cause trouble.

    Yunyou put on her clothes, sat obediently on the soft couch, and waited for her orders.

    Cha Yuan put her hand on the top of his head: "Don't move, relax your whole body, don't reject me injecting devil energy into your body." "

    Okay."

    For ordinary people, devil energy entering the body is extremely painful. On the edge of the couch, his face was painful but he tried his best to endure it, not moving a bit.

    Cha Yuan probed his aptitude with devilish energy, and the devilish energy could not flow smoothly in his body. His aptitude was very average, and he was the most common body of chaos. Similar to the miscellaneous spirit roots in the world of cultivating immortals, they can learn everything, but they can't learn anything well.

    Knowing this result, Chayuan was a little disappointed, she simply taught him some methods of drawing qi into the body. Then gave him a bunch of cheats, let him learn whatever he likes.

    She took out several middle-grade magic weapons and put them on the table: "You choose one yourself." You

    must know that after the original owner became Xuan Yiyao's direct disciple, he only received one middle-grade magic weapon. She casually gave a middle-grade magic weapon to a mortal who hadn't drawn his breath into his body, which could be regarded as rich and powerful.

    "Master, you are so kind to me." Yun You was so moved that he cried, he was not greedy, and only took a simple and unpretentious magic weapon.

    Yun You thought to himself, he would definitely cultivate well and become someone she could pick as much as she wanted, and would no longer suppress his desire/desire for him to survive as he does now.

    Chayuan didn't know what he was thinking, touched his head, and took him to the backyard to pick out an empty room for him to live in. I gave him some magic stones and asked him to buy daily necessities by himself.

    After arranging Yun You, Cha Yuan sorted out a problem, she went to the restaurant and ordered a table of delicacies to comfort her taste buds after being lonely for a few days.

    Spiritual practice does not eat, but absorbs the essence of heaven and earth, because whole grains will produce pollution in the body, which will make people have evil desires and make it difficult to become a fairy.

    On the contrary, the magic correction pays attention to the desire of appetite, and can also replenish magic power from food. Demon cultivators with a strong appetite can also cultivate a gluttonous stomach, with the ability to devour everything.

    Most of the delicacies in the Demon Realm are bloody, looking like savages drinking blood, because cooking will reduce the magic energy in the ingredients. Only a small number of fastidious demon cultivators order highly processed food, and Chayuan is exactly this kind of person.