Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Do You Want To Play?

    Chayuan's head was about to explode, she stabbed him in the heart, how could he be emotional, he absolutely hated her.

    Whether people can move is a big question.

    She drew out her sword without mercy, his chest bowed forward, and a large flow of blood poured out of his heart, even the lake was stained red.

    Chi Ming cried out in pain, his whole body lost strength, and he couldn't help leaning back.

    Chayuan caught him and held him in her arms. She wrapped her fingertips with spiritual power, and quickly tapped on his meridian to seal the broken blood vessel, preventing him from bleeding to death.

    She stuffed the pill that Mu Yin bought for her before into his mouth. He was in a trance, not knowing what it was, subconsciously pushed the medicine out with the tip of his tongue.

    Chayuan blocked his mouth with her hands, took some painkillers, and couldn't help but sternly said: "Swallow it."

    His mouth was full of elixirs, and his mouth was full of blood, so the taste was naturally unpleasant. He looked at Cha Yuan weakly, with a trace of stubbornness in his eyes, and he refused to swallow the medicine.

    The corners of Cha Yuan's eyes twitched, and she said angrily, "You're about to die, how can I give you a love potion, I'm not interested in corpses."

    Then Chi Ming swallowed slowly, swallowing the pill, Perhaps there were too many pills, and he accidentally choked on the pills.

    Cha Yuan let go of his hand, and the lake water overflowed into his mouth, and he drank a few mouthfuls of lake water before he felt relieved.

    It's just that the expression is still painful.

    Chayuan put her hand behind his back, and slowly sent him spiritual power, and gradually, the bleeding in his heart stopped.

    Chayuan wants to go ashore, but sharks are born to live in water, and it is easier for them to recuperate underwater. He couldn't die for the time being, and he had to heal his injuries as soon as possible, so Cha Yuan had no choice but to stay in the water.

    She felt a little regretful, she shouldn't have stabbed him so recklessly, she was very angry at the time, thinking that there was really no antidote.

    The oxygen in the tea kite's lungs was about to run out, and there was a sense of oppression in the lungs.

    She lowered her head to look at Chi Ming, his eyes were slightly closed, his face was as pale as paper, and he was as lovely as a frost flower.

    Chayuan put her fingers into his mouth, stirred it gently, and slowly slid across his soft tongue and mouth wall, helping him to wash away the remaining blood.

    Chi Ming was startled in vain, opened his eyes, and bit her finger to keep her from moving.

    His current strength is as small as that of a toothless milk cat, biting her fingers as if gently engulfing her.

    Without any effort, Chayuan pried open his white teeth and continued to tinker. He raised his tongue, trying to push her fingers out.

    The fingertips felt soft, and when the tea kite touched the tip of his tongue, he visibly trembled, which was very interesting.

    After a while, Chayuan took out his fingers, he looked humiliated, stared at Chayuan with hatred, and said angrily, "I'm already like this...you still..."