Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Even reciting the mantra is pleasant to the ears...

    Not only did Ye Jingzhuo not listen to her, he walked over a little, but avoided her even further.

    Seeing him walking away, Chayuan wanted to chase him, but when she got up, she accidentally touched her injured leg, causing her to gasp in pain.

    The intense pain cleared her eyes a little, and she clearly felt the strong desire in her body. There was a burst of warmth in her lower abdomen, and her whole body was so hot that she wanted to strip herself naked.

    Cha Yuan sat up and tried her best not to rush towards him. She dragged her injured leg and slowly shrank towards the corner. She leaned against the stone wall, trying to use the cold stone wall to make her more comfortable.

    She and Ye Jingzhuo are almost inseparable. Why is she the only one like this? Could it be...

    Cha Yuan quickly ran through the contents of the magic slip in her mind. Before that, her attention was all on the map, and she didn't Pay attention to others. Only then did she know that the monster meat in the secret realm has an aphrodisiac effect, and it is a good fun thing, a great tonic for the Hehuan sect's magic cultivators.

    It was completely dark, the pile of firewood just now was burned out, and the cave was dark.

    At night, all senses are magnified, even if Chayuan doesn't look at Ye Jingzhuo, she can clearly feel where he is.

    Her breathing became more and more rapid, like a wild cat crouching in the dark and in heat, her eyes looked at Ye Jingzhuo with strong aggression.

    Ye Jing felt like a light on his back, wishing he could leave the cave immediately. But he was afraid that after he left, she would follow. It was too dangerous outside, and her feet were inconvenient.

    Chayuan didn't like such a dark environment, so she took out a few luminous pearls and set them on the stone wall. The bright light of the luminous pearls shone in the cave, creating a dreamlike beauty.

    She leaned lazily on the stone wall, her clothes were messy, revealing a section of her bright red dress.

    Her whole body was hot and unbearable, and it seemed that a feather was touching her sensitive parts, making it difficult for her to control herself.

    She twisted her body in discomfort, her face flushed, she looked at Ye Jingzhuo with winking eyes, and said softly, "Yan Sheng, I'm so hot, can you help me?"

    The pearl light of the night pearl sprinkled on him, casting a holy light on him, and his handsome face had a cool look.

    Cha Yuan longed for this piece of coldness, as if he was the only one in the world who could solve her desire/fire. She looked at Ye Jingzhuo pitifully, with mist in her eyes: "Yan Sheng.

    " The fragrance filled the room, and the voice was extremely soft, provoking Ye Jingzhu's heart as if bewitched.

    "No, just bear with it, I'll recite the mantra for you."

    A warm voice entered Cha Yuan's ears, his voice was very nice, and even chanting the mantra made people feel clear and pleasant.

    Hearing this pleasant voice, Chayuan's heart became hotter and hotter, making her sink even deeper into it, unable to extricate herself.

    She held back her breath, stabilized her figure, and said softly, "Yan Sheng, I seem to feel better, can you come and read by my side?" Ye Jingzhuo saw that her condition was better