Chapter 76

Chapter 76 What a coincidence

    Although she had thought of a countermeasure, but if she didn't stay in the Hehuan faction, where else could she go.

    She was born as a member of the Hehuan School, and died as a ghost of the Hehuan School.

    It is a serious crime to privately convict the Acacia faction to escape, and being branded as a traitor is not just a simple beating.

    They will be cramped and skinned, thrown into the extremely cold area to feed ancient monsters, and there will be no bones left, and the soul will be scattered.

    Chayuan's meridians were cut off and she couldn't move. The dead wood was gone, and her recovery from her injuries was very slow.

    There is an enchantment in the room, but for the hero, it can be solved with a single sword. Cha Yuan was afraid that he would break in suddenly.

    Now she is like a fish on a chopping board, ready to be slaughtered.

    She was very tired, but she dared not go to sleep, fearing that she would never be able to open her eyes again and die in her sleep, so she kept holding on and dared not close her eyes.

    When Shi Yingying heard the news of her injury, she came to visit her, but was blocked by the barrier and could not enter.

    Cha Yuan was weak and didn't even have the magic energy to open the barrier, so she could only listen to her through the barrier.     "Cha Yuan, the reward for your victory in the competition is kept in the deacon's hall. Remember to get it when you recover from your

    injury. Don't forget." , died in the garden in the Yanyu Pavilion. It is said that he was killed by     the

spiritual master who destroyed the Hehuan Hall. Alas, it was an unreasonable disaster.

I don’t know what kind of powerful formation is under the Great Hall of Hehuan. The master and the elders have been repairing it for three days, but it has not been repaired yet.” “

    Cha Yuan, can’t you move? Yes, I heard that there are many spiritual cultivation inside, everyone is very talented, pick one..." "

    Tea Yuan, I have gone to the secret realm, I will talk to you again in a few days."

    Chayuan really likes that Shi Yingying came to talk to her, it can divert her attention temporarily. No one spoke to her, and she was immersed in boundless fear again, not knowing when the sword on her head would fall.

    The light in the room went dark, then brightened, repeating itself.

    Finally one day, Chayuan found that she could move, she tried to move her arms and legs, but the bones made a crisp creaking sound after being inactive for a long time.

    Suddenly, the enchantment disappeared, and the door was pushed open. Cha Yuan trembled in fright, and tried to escape in a hurry, but fell off the bed.

    Before landing, she was entangled by a red water chestnut, and returned to the bed, smelling the familiar fragrance, she felt relieved.

    "Master." Her eyes were flushed, and all the grievances and fears poured out, gathering into tears.

    "En." Xuan Yiyao's usual cold and arrogant expression showed a hint of impatience, and he put his hands on her back to help her explore the meridians all over her body.

    "Your injury has almost recovered, but your golden core has been backlashed too much and needs to be taken care of slowly."

    Cha Yuan lowered her head, feeling a little disappointed in her heart, there really was nothing she could do...