Chapter 60

Chapter 60 How Do You Want Me to Help You?

    After all, she is the master of the sect. If what happened just now gets out, she doesn't know where to put her old face.

    Cha Yuan simply went back, anyway, Elder Mu would tell her the result of the final, and according to her estimate, very few people from her family could make it into the top ten.

    Chayuan went back to her room to practice. She was very new to the state of spiritual cultivation, and she didn't feel bored at all.

    There was silence in the room, she was immersed in the cultivation, feeling this wonderful feeling, even her face was peaceful.

    Time passed quickly, and the aura in her body accumulated little by little, and gathered into the dantian, making her feel comfortable.

    The night fell, and in the second half of the night, Cha Yuan woke up from the samadhi, and looked at the silent night outside, only to realize that it was so late.

    There is plenty of aura in the body, but there is no change in the dantian, unlike her outside the illusion, where she has made obvious progress every time she practiced.

    Spiritual cultivation depends on accumulation, and it is impossible to reach the sky in one step. The talent of this body is limited, otherwise, it would not have taken so many years to get the golden core.

    Although monks do not need to sleep, most monks still maintain the habit of sleeping, but the sleep time is shorter than normal people.

    Tea Yuan lit the lamp, sat in front of the mirror, unfastened her bun, and smoothed her hair a few times with a comb.

    Suddenly there was a noise outside the window.

    Didn't Chi Ming say no?

    She removed the barrier, opened the window, and it wasn't Chi Ming who was standing outside: "Yan Sheng." "

    Yes."

    Cha Yuan moved to the side, and he jumped in from the window, bringing in a bit of the cold air of the night.

    Although, I have seen him jump out of the window a few times, but every time I feel weird, it's not like what a person like him can do.

    There was nothing wrong with him, he was used to it.

    Chayuan closed the window and opened the barrier: "Do you often do this kind of thing?" "

    ?"

    Seeing that he didn't understand, Cha Yuan pointed to the window: "It's just jumping out of the window."

    Ye Jingzhuo gave her a sideways look angrily, opened the window without saying a word, and was about to leave.

    "Don't go." Chayuan quickly grabbed his sleeve, with a serious face: "I'm just kidding, don't be angry, you haven't said what you want from me." He closed the window and took out

    a Give the token to Chayuan, she took it and looked at it carefully: "What is it     ?

    "     "This is my spiritual vein in Mount Qiwu. I gave it to a small sect to take care of it before. This token is a token for ordering them." Chayuan looked up at him: "Why are you giving me     this?"     Could it be that she felt She is poor, so trying to help her is really a big deal, worthy of being the son of the head of the Qingyun Sect.     "The person you drew yesterday is Ji Youning, the grandson of Ji Wenyan, the head of the Ji family, among the four major families of Xiuxian. He is very favored by the Ji family, and the family has given him rich resources. If you approach him, you are most likely to get It's property."     "So you give me your spiritual veins, let me transform into a little rich woman?" "     Try."     "Okay."     The mark of divine consciousness on the token has been erased, and Cha Yuan bites Break your fingertips and imprint your own brand on the spiritual veins.     A golden light shot into Chayuan's mind, and a large stretch of mountain peaks appeared in her consciousness, and she cast her gaze into a place with mining traces. She probed her spiritual consciousness into the mine, and the inside was full of spiritual energy, full of crystal-clear spirit stones, and even many broken spirit stones were scattered on the ground.     With so many spirit stones, it would not be a problem for her to raise a hundred meteorite sects, and she would need to use the pitiful rewards from the disciples for participating in the competition as the sect's funds.     After "Tea Yuan" became the head of the sect, he often sighed when he saw a group of disciples with ordinary talents. They were not even as good as the disciples of the outer sect of Qing Yun sect.