Chapter 20

Chapter 20 I just learned the magical effect of gloomy wood

    Cha Yuan didn't raise her head until everything was silent, she didn't dare to watch him disappear, she was afraid that she would feel even more guilty.

    The Selling Gold Cave is the largest romantic place in the demon world, and the admission ticket alone is as high as three hundred top-grade magic stones, that is, three top-grade magic stones. There are many projects in it, such as Luanfengdian, Yulin Pond, Le Miaowu, Wangxiantai, Jiao Nu Ao, Sleepless Night, Feng Ya Guan and so on.

    Just listening to the name is very elegant, but the specific gameplay made Chayuan shudder, this is not a gold-selling cave, it is obviously a prostitution cave.

    With so many projects, Chayuan didn't know where they would send the spiritual training. She didn't dare to follow them directly. Her spiritual sense was not as strong as theirs, and she would be discovered at any time.

    Moreover, outside the Lost Land, she might be silenced by them.

    Chayuan took out a small mat, sat on it and analyzed carefully, Luanfengdian was having fun in the room. Yulin Pool is an outdoor wine pool and meat forest, where group parties are held, allowing the group of demons to enjoy the joy of exchange.

    Lemiaowu and Wangxiantai are both performances, one meat and one vegetable, one demon and one immortal. Many arrested spirits will be sent to Wangxiantai.

    However, Cha Yuan felt that he might not be able to dance, so this place was to be determined first.

    Jiao slaves are slaves auctioned off to the outside world, and they will be sold to the next kind of worms who are unique in gold caves. The neutron slaves are extremely attached to the person who is pregnant with the mother, and they are almost crazy.

    Cha Yuan's heart skipped a beat, whether a stupid beauty like him who has no talent but only looks will be sold as a slave.

    Probably.

    She continued to look down, and Sleepless Night was similar to a casino, except that the gambling funds were not only magic stones, but everything else could be used as gambling funds and could be exchanged freely.

    Fengyaguan is the most disgusting project of Chayuan. The audience sits in the audience, and the people on the stage perform various heavy-tasting so-and-so bans. If you pay a high price, you can also go on stage and be a trainer yourself to enjoy the pleasure of being watched by everyone.

    Under this item, there are many cruel and heavy-handed plots, and Cha Yuan couldn't help but want to vomit.

    She crumpled the parchment irritably, folded it in half, and put it away. Only with this thing can she buy tickets.

    The Gold Cave is not open every day. It follows the route of hunger marketing and opens for two days every ten days. There are still three days before the next opening, so she has to prepare.

    Tea Yuan left the Lost Land, she now lacks the magic stone for spiritual practice to redeem her body, and she has to deal with a piece of gloomy wooden furniture.

    She came to Zhenbaozhai, a large auction house that she had never set foot in before. When she entered, a humanoid puppet greeted her with a smile.

    It smiled stiffly, giving people a very mechanical feeling, and it made a hoarse voice: "Welcome guest officer to Zhenbaozhai. May I ask whether the guest officer is here to sell the collection or to auction the collection." "Auction.

    "

    It leaned forward and made a gesture of invitation: "Guest officer, please come with this slave."