Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Let's Go to Business

    Chayuan returned to the room angrily, took a few sips of herbal tea, still feeling a little angry.

    She took a few deep breaths and warned herself, don't get angry, it's her own suffering, it's not worth it.

    It was getting dark, and she was not in the mood to practice, so she just squeezed the dust removal formula and fell asleep.

    In the early morning, she wakes up early, the day's plan is in the morning, she decides to practice the second trick of the ghost-controlling art, offering sacrifices to ghosts.

    Chayuan has been building the foundation for a while, and has long been able to practice the second move of the Ghost Control Art, but has not been practiced because of the interference of trivial matters.

    She took out the ghost banner and opened the barrier to prevent the summoned ghosts from running out.

    Chayuan had already memorized the mantra of offering sacrifices to ghosts by heart, but she didn't dare to use them during the Qi training period.

    Cha Yuan waited for quite a while, but nothing happened, she wondered if she had mispronounced the formula.

    She tried again, but there was still no movement, she shook the ghost flag. I wondered in my heart, no way, the top-grade magic weapon will also break, or is it because there are no ghosts in it, and she needs to put it in before it can be used?

    "Ah—" A piercing scream came from outside the door, the voice sounded like Shi Yingying, she pushed the door open and was stunned.

    Outside the barrier, ghosts crawled all over, baring their teeth and wanting to come in.

    "Cha Yuan, what are you doing so early in the morning?" Shi Yingying poked her head out of the window, so angry that she even crawled a few on the barrier in her room.

    Just as Shi Yingying went out, she was taken aback by a dozen or so ghosts floating from all directions. Her first thought was that these ghosts were coming to attack her, so she quickly retreated into the house and opened the barrier, but nothing happened.

    She hesitated for a while, then opened the window carefully, and found that the ghost was not coming towards her, but the tea kite next door.

    They didn't attack Chayuan's barrier, they just lay down on the barrier, trying to squeeze in. A few ghosts spotted her keenly, and then they rushed up and bit the barrier outside her room.

    "..." Chayuan was silent for a moment, and quickly waved the ghost banner, the ghosts lost control and scattered around.

    Only after the crisis was resolved, Shi Yingying opened the barrier and came out of the room.

    With her sharp eyes, she saw the high-grade ghost banner in Chayuan's hand, and she sneered: "Master is so kind to you, even willing to give you a high-grade magic weapon, but poor fellow like me, I can only earn it myself. "

    Chayuan didn't deny it, nor did she admit it. She changed the topic and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, senior sister. It's because I'm not good at learning ghost art, so I disturbed senior sister." Seeing from Chayuan's sincere

    tone , Shi Yingying didn't care about it, she asked: "Junior Sister, the Lingyue Underground Palace will open early this year, are you going to participate in training?"

    Chayuan was surprised: "Open early?"

    "Well, I just received the news, It is said that it is for the Demon World Competition, the head let us go to practice first, so that we can have time to consolidate our cultivation when we come back.” “