Chapter 55

Chapter 55 She is not well...

    Cha Yuan's heart trembled, she really liked it, who could resist the beautiful little shark who took the initiative to make waves.

    In particular, these words came out of his mouth, with the same tone, which was very provocative.

    The heat behind her ears became even hotter, and her body seemed to be on fire. She was a little panicked, this is not going to work, he is just a figment of the illusion, not even a human being, how could she be addicted to it.

    Like a puppy, he licked her neck with his soft tongue, itchy and wet, and finally bit her collarbone.

    Chayuan pushed his furry head away, and he raised his head, in the innocent eyes, there was a moving color, pure and lustful, which made people fall into it accidentally.

    Chayuan patted his head, a trace of pity flashed in her eyes, and she felt a little sad. He didn't know that he was just a person created by the illusion, and when she left the illusion, he would disappear into thin air.

    He can only "live" briefly.

    She couldn't help but soften her tone: "You still have a game later, you shouldn't waste your time on me. I still have something to do, so I'm leaving first."

    Chi Ming hugged her tighter, as if he was reluctant to leave her. He carefully separated a trace of his consciousness, and found that the two had left. There was a hint of playfulness in his eyes, and he was in a very good mood.

    "Can I come to you at night?"

    "No, I want to practice at night." Cha Yuan resolutely refused, and pulled his hand away, "I'll go first." "Okay

    ." Chi Ming didn't want to stay, because the audience had already Gone, but his eyes have been following her back.

    He felt a little uncomfortable for no reason. She didn't refuse to kiss him. This brief intimate contact made him feel her tenderness.

    But when he proposed to go to her at night, she refused very decisively, it could be said to be cold-blooded, she never took him to heart.

    All she likes is his appearance.

    It seemed that he was angry and left two rivals in love, so he won. But he also lost, losing to her, she didn't pay attention to anyone, she was just pure lust.

    The corner of Chi Ming's mouth raised, and he let out a sarcastic smile.

    He returned to the arena, waited for half an hour, and finally it was his turn again.

    Chi Ming's face was calm, but his eyes were full of madness. He should have easily knocked his opponent out of the ring, but he didn't, and repeatedly injured his opponent in non-fatal places.

    The opponent's eyes were full of panic, and he wanted to surrender but he didn't even have a chance to speak until he lost a lot of blood and fell on the ring.

    Everyone in the audience admired him very much, he was a man who would not surrender after being injured like this.

    No one knew, he had no way of surrendering.

    Cha Yuan wandered aimlessly around Qingyun Gate. She originally thought that the strategy game was fun, but when she thought of the man who controlled the Corpse Gate, she felt a little exhausted, and she couldn't play anymore.

    Suddenly, she smelled a scent, a bit like the smell of barbecue.

    She searched for the smell, and there was a wall in front, and behind the wall was a dense forest. Spiritual cultivators above Jindan basically do not eat mortals, while spiritual cultivators below Jindan generally only eat porridge and side dishes, and very few people can eat meat.