Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    There was no words all the way, Chayuan led Ye Jingzhuo for a stroll in the courtyard, after admiring the 108 Huanxi Buddhas, she walked to the end of the hall.

    There is no test on the first floor of the Lingyue Underground Palace, and you can leave as you want, but most of the demonic cultivators are addicted to the lotus platform, and few of them intentionally fall into the cultivating demonic cultivators and go directly to the second floor.

    Because the underground palace is open for up to seven days, they are not in a hurry to go to the next floor, it is better to hurry up and practice.

    Leading to the lower floor of the underground palace is a winding staircase, made of unknown material, the stairs are as fluffy as clouds.

    Chayuan untied the white ribbon in front of Ye Jingzhuo: "Okay, let's go directly to the next floor."

    Chayuan stepped on the ladder tentatively, her feet sank a little, just as it looked, very Soft, like stepping on cotton.

    She couldn't wait to put both feet on it, light and floating, as if she was in the clouds. Chayuan jumped a few steps happily, and said happily: "Yan Sheng, you can try it too, it's super fun."

    Ye Jingzhuo gave her a helpless look, stepped on the ladder, and walked forward indifferently, and walked very slowly. Come on, it seems that you don't want to wait for her at all.

    "Hey, what are you doing so fast?"

    Chayuan trotted a few steps before catching up and following him: "What do you think is going to be below? Except for the first floor of Lingyue Underground Palace, which is the Buddha Formation of Joy, everything behind it is The layers are random, I don't know what test will be waiting for us."

    "I don't know." Just as Ye Jingzhuo finished speaking, the clouds under his feet began to fade, and he sank, and he immediately summoned the Dragon Chanting Sword.

    It's very weird here, he's like a mortal who hasn't trained his Qi, he can't even use sword control.

    The two fell down in a hurry, Chayuan grabbed Ye Jingzhuo's sleeve and fell into the abyss together with him. Countless strange pictures flashed before her eyes, which dazzled her, and gradually she lost consciousness.

    After an unknown amount of time, Chayuan woke up groggy, with a mess in her head. Before she could examine it carefully, she realized that there was something in her bosom. She lowered her head and saw half of a delicate side face, with jade-colored, flawless skin.

    His thick ink-like blue hair was slightly messy, which added a little bit of a different style to him.

    Cha Yuan touched her thigh, it was smooth, and so did he. She blushed instantly, her heart was beating like thunder, and she was at a loss.

    What kind of hell plot is this? Could it be that she has lost her memory? Why did she roll on the bed with Yan Sheng? Wasn't she on the ladder just now?

    By the way, it fell from the ladder, she looked at the ceiling, there was no hole, it couldn't have fallen.

    Cha Yuan's head was a mess, and suddenly remembered that there was still a cloud of fog in her mind, so she cautiously tried it out with her spiritual sense.

    The fog gradually dissipated, and the white light merged into her memory in an instant.

    Her identity in the secret realm is the head of a down-and-out sect, and the person in her arms is the son of the head of Qingyun Sect, the head of the four great immortal sects.