Chapter 96

Chapter 96 You Still Have Me

    Chayuan noticed that Ye Jingzhuo was standing on top of her head, and she felt a little touch in her heart. She raised her head from her sadness and looked at the purple lightning billowing Jieyun above her head.

    She didn't have any tendency to self-abuse, she didn't want to go through this kind of pain again, she withdrew from the illusion, leaving Ye Jingzhuo alone in the illusion, watching this memory.

    Ye Jingzhuo felt his eyes go dark, and when he opened his eyes again, countless images quickly appeared in his mind like a revolving lantern.

    "Tea Yuan" searched everywhere for the traces of the real Hua Rong against the thunder calamity, clamoring for him to pay with blood. Wherever she went, everything turned into ruins, and the thunderbolt hit her, destroying everything within a radius of tens of meters.

    Immortal Hua Rong was not her opponent, he was beaten all over with bruises, running around like a stray dog.

    Others didn't know the truth, but they only knew that Mozun killed several mortals in order to avenge his male favorite, and blamed it on Hua Rong.

    They stood on Huarong's side in a dignified manner, and together they attacked the tea kite. The entire Feiyun Peak was in a mess, devastated, and even the mountain was cut by more than half.

    While Cha Yuan was being punished by the heavens, she was surrounded by the crowd and was beaten extremely hard. She was drenched in blood and was on the verge of retreating.

    Ye Jing's heart was twisted like a knife, it was the first time that he loathed himself so much, and he couldn't help her even a little bit.

    She cut open her heart with a dagger, took a drop of heart blood, and used a secret technique to open a big hole in the sky.

    Numerous magic cultivators squeezed out from the cracks, forming a black mass, giving people a terrifying and powerful deterrent force.

    All the disciples from the Immortal Realm also joined the battle, the two sides fought, blood flowed into a sea, and corpses piled up on Feiyun Peak.

    Just when the two sides were fighting to the death, Dengxian Gate opened, and five golden lights fell, representing the Taoist Baicao of Shennongmen, the real Huarong of Lingxu Zong, the Venerable Jinghai of Lingmen Temple, the Qianyao Zun of Wuji Zongcheng, and the Yueqing girl of Bilinggu. The king branded the immortal seal, and their cultivation level went up to a higher level.

    Immortals could not stay in the mortal world for long, and were picked up by two messengers to the heavenly realm, and the battle between immortals and demons stopped.

    Cha Yuan was seriously injured, and she managed to hold her breath to stay alive. When she returned to the Demon Realm, she couldn't hold on any longer and collapsed on the bed, falling into a coma.

    Ye Jing stayed by her side, not leaving her every step, looking at her pale face, feeling unspeakably uncomfortable.

    The Ninth Prince who died at the Immortal Banquet was actually the son of the Heavenly Emperor. He caused trouble in the upper realm and was sent down to practice on earth.

    He should have survived eighty-one years in the human world, but he died unexpectedly and returned to the heaven early.

    Hua Rong and others jointly wrote a letter to sue Cha Yuan for ten crimes. The Emperor of Heaven was furious and gave him a magic weapon, ordering the five of them to descend to the lower realms to surrender to the Demon Lord.