Chapter 12

Chapter 12 It's too late, there's not even meat left...

    The cold pool was filled with curling white mist, like a dream, like a fairyland, and it took a long time for Ye Jingzhuo to emerge from the cold pool.

    His hair and eyelashes were covered with hoarfrost, and his lips were bloodless, like a finely carved iceman with no joy or sorrow.

    His body was piercingly cold, and his limbs seemed to be frozen. He used his spiritual power to dispel the cold, and swam to the shore.

    Leaking water dripped from the sleeves of his clothes, he dried the moisture all over his body, and a long sword broke out of its sheath, and he flew towards the direction of the library with the sword.

    Ye Jingzhuo stood on the sword, the cold wind whistled in his ears, and his eyes were as dark as the night.

    Cha Yuan was lying in his arms panting, all her energy had been consumed by the Heart Sutra, and the devil energy in her body had reached an unprecedented concentration.

    Her realm has reached the late stage of qi training, and it is the peak of the late stage of qi training, only one step away from foundation establishment.

    The corners of Cha Yuan's lips curled up a bit, and she couldn't help sighing that it was too easy for the Hehuan School to cultivate.

    Chayuan rubbed against his arms, smiling like a sneaky cat, with a happy face.

    She lay down for a while, feeling a little bored, took his hand, and squeezed his palm. His hands were as beautiful as anyone else's, white and well-articulated, a work of art created by the Creator.

    She overlapped his hand with his, his hand was much bigger than hers, she made a fist, and he could perfectly wrap her small fist.

    There was still no expression on Ye Jingzhuo's face, but the soft touch of his hand made him a little dazed.

    Afterwards, she opened her fingers and crossed him to cover each other, and the cross intertwined, Chayuan's heart skipped a beat, and she couldn't help but blushed a little.

    Cha Yuan suddenly felt so ashamed, playing with an unconscious puppet to do such a thing, fortunately no one knew, otherwise she would have died of embarrassment.

    She retracted the puppet, took a qi-nourishing pill, and after recovering her strength, she sat on the soft couch to meditate to consolidate her cultivation.

    The night was long, and the sounds of the Hehuan Sect could be heard endlessly. She was the only one who sat and practiced, but she didn't feel bored at all.

    In the Lingxu sect, Ye Jingzhuo took advantage of the night to sneak into the library. It was the first time he did such an unsightly thing, and he was very conflicted, but what happened recently made him have to go to the restricted area to check it out.

    Ye Jingzhuo was born with immortal bones, and he has practiced under Daohong Daoist's sect since he can remember, and his practice has occupied almost all of his time in his life. Apart from teaching him the fundamentals of cultivation and being a human being, Master Daohong hardly taught him anything.

    His cultivation is getting better and better, and he can hear more and more voices. Most of his common sense is obtained by observing other brothers. After he reached the crown, he often heard his seniors and fellow apprentices talking about him behind his back, but no one had ever crossed the threshold.

    Ye Jingzhuo never thought that he would have those intimate feelings, those deeply uncomfortable and overwhelmed feelings.

    He has a high attainment in formations, and all the formations of Lingxu Sect are useless to him. The forbidden book area has not been tidied up for many years, and the books are very messy.