Chapter 64

Chapter 64 I Didn't Let Him Come

    Cha Yuan was extremely ashamed, who knew he would do this for her, she had an indescribable feeling in her heart.

    She moved, found a comfortable position in his arms, pressed her face against his chest, and listened to his chaotic heartbeat.

    "Master." Yun You rested his chin on her head, hugging her delicate body, breathing rapidly, "Master, don't move, I feel a little uncomfortable." Before he spoke,

    Cha Yuan hadn't felt that he As soon as she said it, she felt it immediately, which made her face a little hot.

    She remembered when she was at the Acacia School, she had seen that the dragon, spirit and tiger were very fierce, which was the exact opposite of his temperament.

    "Yunyou, want me to help you?"

    Yunyou stopped her restless little hand, the blood in his whole body seemed to rush together, and his tone was unstable: "Master, don't move, I can bear it." Chayuan knew that

    he This is embarrassment. She did such a bold thing just now, but now she is shy.

    "Well, I'm not moving."

    Chayuan was so comfortable being served by him, her body was still soft, and she soon fell into a deep sleep.

    Yun You heard that the person in her arms was breathing shallowly, knowing that she had fallen asleep, and a special sense of accomplishment suddenly rose in her heart.

    His body was still stiff, he gritted his teeth, and alone endured the pain of being unable to act recklessly while holding Ruanxiang in his arms.

    The master does not despise him, he is already very satisfied, he absolutely dare not expect anything else, let alone ask the master to help him, he only hopes that the master can be comfortable.

    However, he kept fantasizing about the master blooming under him in his mind, which overlapped with the master's coquettish voice before, which made him unable to calm down for a long time.

    He didn't fall asleep until it was slightly bright, and his eyes darkened a little, as if he had indulged in sex until late at night.

    Early in the morning, Chayuan woke up from her sleep, she saw the dark color in Yunyou's eyes, felt a little distressed, and got up extremely slowly.

    Her body was a little sticky, so she applied a dust-removing formula, and changed into a new robe, ashamed to wear which one she wore yesterday.

    After tidying up, she looked at Yun You, who was sleeping soundly on the bed, and was a little worried that Yun Qi would find out, after all, he was going to be accepted as an apprentice, and it would be embarrassing for him to find out.

    She opened the door, gently picked up Yunyou, and sent him back to the room. He fell into a deep sleep and never woke up.

    Before leaving, Cha Yuan took a look at the books on the case, they were neatly arranged, the first one was Geography.

    She stepped forward to pick up Geography, and it was indeed the book he mentioned yesterday. She flipped through it a few times, and her face turned red.

    She closed the book and restored it to its original state, when she suddenly heard footsteps outside the corridor, fearing it might be Yun Qi, she opened the window to escape.

    She ran from the backyard of the inn to the gate of the inn, and suddenly smiled, it was obviously Yun You who came to seduce her, why should she feel guilty.