Chapter 62

Chapter 62 Why is your face so red?

    Digging alone is too slow, Cha Yuan will feed Yun Qi a refreshing pill, and use spiritual energy to disperse the silt on his neck, and he will wake up slowly.

    The first time he saw the tea kite, he retreated vigilantly, his whole body on guard, like a wolf cub blowing fur.

    Chayuan handed him the shovel: "Come and dig the spirit stone."

    He didn't answer and was in a stalemate with Chayuan. Seeing that her expression was not good, Yunyou quickly took the shovel and said, "I'll dig."

    Chayuan stopped looking at him , turned around and asked Yun You: "How long have you dug the spirit stones I put in the storage bag before?" "

    Two days."

    Cha Yuan was shocked, she put her consciousness into the storage bag, and counted roughly More than ten thousand yuan. Most of the more than 10,000 pieces were low-grade spirit stones, and only a small part were middle-grade spirit stones. After searching for a while, she finally found a high-grade spirit stone.

    Although the quantity is large, 10,000 low-grade spirit stones are only equivalent to one high-grade spirit stone. Adding the middle-grade spirit stones, this large pile is worth three or four high-grade spirit stones.

    For a penance, these spirit stones are too much, enough to consume for several years. But from Chayuan's point of view, these are not even a high-grade spiritual weapon. She is used to being lavish in the devil world, so she doesn't even care about this little spiritual stone.

    Even if the three of them dig together, they won't be able to dig much in one night. She can't move the mountain all at once, she doesn't have that much strength.

    "Where are the spirit stones that are transported out usually stored?"

    Yun You was stunned for a moment, she didn't expect that she would not be satisfied with taking away so many spirit stones, and even thought of a warehouse.

    But what does the Lingshi in the warehouse have to do with him?

    Except for the head of Yuncang Sect and several elders who can go out to transport spirit stones, no one else can get out of the barrier. He heard that spirit stones outside the barrier are very valuable, but in his eyes, spirit stones are no different from ordinary stones.

    The most valuable thing in Qiwu Mountain is gold.

    "In the warehouse outside the mine, it will be transported to Yuncangzong every half a month. Today is the ninth day of the ninth day, and there are nine days' worth of spiritual stones in the warehouse."

    Chayuan was overjoyed: "Yunyou, take me there quickly."

    Yunyou said: "It's just that you need a key to open the warehouse, and the key is on the guard."

    "It's simple, you wait for me here, I will find the key." Tea Kite was not worried about them, fearing that they would escape, so she set up an enchantment around them when she left.

    After Cha Yuan left, Yun Qi said with a serious face: "If people find out that we leaked the secret, our life in Yunfu will be even more difficult." "

    Brother, since she has the ability to come in, she will naturally have the ability to go out. Let's go out, shall we?"

    "Why are you so courageous, she dares to steal the spirit stone, she is naturally not a good person, do you know how dangerous it is outside?"