Chapter 25

Chapter 25 My mind is full of unclean things...

    The booklet is only a little bigger than the palm of a person, and it is wrapped in fine silk cloth with a silk jubilation flower embroidered on it. The title of the book is "Eighteen Styles of Xuannv".

    Ye Jingzhuo didn't notice the good-natured smile in Cha Yuan's eyes, he took the booklet, and opened the title page with his slender fingers, "The law of the great way lies in yin and yang, you can use the essence and energy for your own use, and you can gain the Tao.

    " Jing Zhuo had a doubt in his heart, he had never heard of this statement, he continued to scroll down, "The first form, the harp and the harp. The man sits kneeling on the soft table, and the woman sits straddling..."

    His face turned red all of a sudden, and he closed the booklet in an instant, his hands were shaking with anger: "You...have no shame."

    Cha Yuan looked at him puzzled: "What's wrong, I Didn’t you get the book, right?” She reached out to take the book back, glanced at it a few times, “That’s right, this is it.”

    Yun You also came over curiously, and said with some disgust: “Why is there no picture in this book, I The book I borrowed from Zangshu Pavilion last time still has vivid pictures on it."

    Ye Jingzhuo saw that the two of them were discussing this issue without blushing, and their hearts were not beating, just like disciples of Lingxu Sect talking about you today Have you practiced your sword yet?

    He remembered the book he found in the forbidden book section of the school. It turned out that this kind of evil method was widely circulated in the devil world.     A cold light flashed in Ye Jingzhuo's eyes, and he

    asked in a cold voice, "Acacia School, is this the way to cultivate?"

She couldn't help shrinking her neck. Could it be that he was going to draw his sword at the first word of disagreement.

    "Oh, that's how it is." He suddenly sneered, the corners of his lips raised, even though he was smiling, he was colder than before when he was not smiling.

    Seeing his expression, Cha Yuan felt a little guilty for no reason, could he have sensed that his senior brother was killed by members of the Hehuan Sect?

    Killing for life is justified. Chayuan really wanted to tell him the truth, but the bad thing was that she was there too, which would inevitably cause misunderstandings.

    Cha Yuan tentatively asked, "What are you laughing at?"

    "It's nothing." He quickly restrained his expression and murderous aura, and returned to his previous calmness, as if all this was an illusion seen by Cha Yuan.

    Chayuan didn't dare to mention the matter of cultivation, she wanted to tease him and asked him to perform "visible reddening of the face", but she didn't expect to cause this.

    She changed the topic: "Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something?"

    Ye Jingzhuo wanted to say no, but his cultivation was suppressed by him in the foundation building stage. Suspect.

    "Yeah."

    Cha Yuan ordered him some mortal food without magic energy, some common home-cooked dishes, both meat and vegetables: "The devil world is not easy to make food with spiritual energy, please don't mind."

    " Hmm." Ye Jingzhuo became a alchemy at the age of twelve, and he has never eaten ordinary food since then, he has no appetite, unlike other disciples who occasionally sneak down to the mountain to make tooth sacrifices.