Chapter 98

Chapter 98 What Do You Want To Do?

    In this line, Chayuan was not in a hurry, and did not let the magic ray fly very fast, so everyone could see a shadow above the demon world.

    In the vicissitudes of life, the former magic palace has long been buried deep underground, fused with the hot magma, and has long since ceased to exist.

    Above the ruins of the magic palace is a low bush, overgrown with weeds, without a trace of prosperity in the past, it is very desolate.

    Chayuan flew down from the magic ray and landed in front of the gate of the former magic palace. Looking at this deserted forest, she felt deeply moved.

    Yun You walked behind her, with a trace of doubt on her face: "Master, is this the ruins of the Demon Palace?

    " Beautiful.

    For a moment, with the main hall as the center, countless towers and palaces rise from the ground, which is extremely spectacular.

    Yun You was shocked, and the barren grass under his feet, without him noticing, turned into stone steps paved with sapphire, glowing with a warm luster.

    Cha Yuan released the demons in the Sea of ​​Consciousness, and a cloud of black air floated in the air. It will take a long time for them to recover their human bodies, and now they can only show people with their demon bodies.

    The Devil's Palace has been rebuilt, and there is a shortage of people everywhere. Chayuan ordered them to perform their duties and restore the Devil's Palace to operation.

    Looking at the tea kite on the steps, Yunyou almost knelt down. The person who can easily create a demon palace and command so many ancient demons must be the demon master.

    Earlier, a large number of Demon Cultivators from the Hehuan Sect rushed to the Lost Land to welcome the birth of the Demon Lord. He did not join in the fun and practiced in the sect.

    He regretted it a little now, if he went, he would be able to see her earlier.

    Although he didn't understand why his master was a Demon Lord, it didn't affect his admiration for him at all, and the admiration he couldn't hide in his eyes.

    Chi Ming was wandering in the fairy gate, and when he first saw Cha Yuan, he felt very familiar, as if he had seen it somewhere before.

    She glanced over, but didn't look at him. He was disappointed for a while, but he felt that it should be taken for granted.

    He was stunned in vain, how could he have such a feeling, a mermaid is devoted, once he likes someone, he will not change until he dies.

    Chi Ming clearly knows that he likes Lian Yun, and now seeing another woman, there is only one possibility for subconsciously giving birth to such sour feelings.

    That is, they are the same person.

    Chi Ming was startled, this kind of speculation was too bold, without any reason at all.

    Before he came to the devil world with his master, he went to look for her, but neither she nor her senior brother were there, and there was no one in the Dragon's Back Hall.

    While he was in a daze, Mozun flew away, and after she left, Ye Jingzhuo flew out from the extremely cold region.

    Chi Ming hurried forward and asked anxiously, "Senior Brother Ye, where is Lianyun?"

    When Ye Jingzhuo saw him, he remembered his junior sister: "I sent her away before I entered the extremely cold region. I didn't see her in the cold realm, so she must have escaped."