Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Her voice seemed to have magic power, with a strong sense of bewitchment, Ye Jingzhuo's rock-solid heart was shaken a little, and he almost agreed to this absurd proposal.

    Ye Jingzhuo couldn't believe that she would do this for him. His original purpose was to get close to her and ask her to bring him to the devil world.

    Later, it was also because of his neutrophils that he joined the Huanhuan faction with her and investigated the matter of Yuanying by the way.

    From the beginning to the end, Ye Jingzhuo never treated her with sincerity. How could he make her treat her with sincerity? Thinking of this, he was very ashamed.

    Ye Jingzhuo is not a person who can make progress, and will not ruin her innocence just because of her momentary soft-heartedness: "No, this is not good for you." Cha Yuan said with some hesitation: "Actually, this is very good for me

    . Yes."

    "..." Ye Jingzhuo paused for a moment, "We just met by chance, and I'm already bothering you here, how can I make you sacrifice so much, don't say too much, I will never agree. "

    Okay." Chayuan was a little disappointed, "Then can I kiss your face? Just like last time, just one kiss."

    She spoke so naturally, as if she was talking about another very rare and ordinary thing, a little male and female. There is no defense.

    Ye Jingzhuo thinks carefully, she lives in the devil world, surrounded by shameless role models, even if she has a pure heart, she can easily imitate bad things if her eyes and ears are smudged.

    Ye Jingzhuo felt that it was necessary for him to straighten out her distorted notion, and he said seriously, "This is a very intimate matter, how can you ask it casually..." Chayuan stood on tiptoe and quickly walked over to him

    . Flicking across his face, he dropped a kiss on his cheek like a dragonfly on water: "I know, I shouldn't ask casually, I should act in such a silent manner." "

    You... are really hopeless. "Ye Jingzhuo blushed with anger, his face was tense, and he knew that he was very angry at a glance.

    His cold face was stained red with embarrassment, which was very beautiful, and his fair skin had a hint of pink, which was very cute.

    Cha Yuan was a little distracted, wanting to take a bite out of that pink, leaving shallow teeth marks on his face, to let everyone know that she was pretentious here.

    It's just that Cha Yuan didn't dare, she was very afraid of his sword. She was a little annoyed, when she became stronger, she would definitely use his broken sword as a plaything, stepping on it and playing with it.

    Chayuan was satisfied with a successful sneak attack once, but if he did it again, he would really be angry. She didn't want to dance on the verge of death.

    She has figured out his temper. He attaches great importance to etiquette, justice, integrity and shame, but he is very kind-hearted. As long as she doesn't do too much, he won't really be violent.

    This matter has to be done step by step. After holding the little hand and kissing the little face, are other things still far away?

    far away!

    Chayuan was a little wilted, with a drooping face, a dejected look, very lack of energy, no joy at all when she succeeded in stealing a kiss just now.

    Seeing this, Ye Jingzhuo lost his anger and became a little cramped. Could it be that his words were too heavy just now.

    She is a demon cultivator who doesn't understand etiquette, righteousness and shame, and does things according to her heart without any worries. That's why she's so bold, it's not her fault, it's the general environment of the devil world that's wrong.

    Ye Jingzhuo softened his heart a bit: "I'm not angry, but I'm not going to be an example."

    Cha Yuan raised her head, her eyes lit up, and if she stopped being angry so soon, could she go too far next time.

    She exclaimed happily, the smile on her face almost overflowed, like a flower blooming in midsummer, very charming: "Really?"

    Seeing her such a big reaction, Ye Jingzhuo couldn't help but want to laugh, and soon, He suppressed his smile again, and said with a serious face: "Yeah."

    Cha Yuan jumped up excitedly and hugged him, Ye Jingzhuo was startled for a moment, and subconsciously wanted to push her away, but she heard her say: " Great, I thought you were angry, and you were going to put your sword against my neck like last time, and I was terrified."

    He froze in the air, not knowing what to do for a while, and wanted to push her away, but because of She hesitated with a pitiful tone.

    Chayuan took the opportunity to hug his waist even tighter. His waist was very thin but tough, and he could feel the graceful and strong muscles through his clothes.

    Chayuan's heart was beating wildly, her nerves were as excited as her heart, like countless fireworks exploding in her skull.

    Not only did he have the same temperament, but even his body was very similar. When she closed her eyes, the feeling was almost exactly the same as the puppet she practiced day and night.

    She really likes it.

    Chayuan gently leaned against his chest, there was a heartbeat, beating wildly as excitedly as hers, presumably he was also extremely excited at the moment.

    Ye Jingzhuo lost control of his body again, his hands wanted to hug her, and even wanted to caress her.

    On the verge of losing control, he finally seized the initiative, put his hands on her shoulders and was about to push her out, but she suddenly raised her head.

    She raised her head slightly, and the corners of her eyes turned up charmingly. Those eyes were so clean that she seemed to be able to see to the end at a glance: "Yan Sheng, the Lingyue Palace will open tomorrow, and I will come to you early in the morning. What do you like to eat in the morning? I'll bring it for you."

    "No, you come directly, you don't need to bring anything." Ye Jingzhuo's body was a little stiff, he was not used to it, and he had never talked to others in this posture.

    He pushed gently, but did not push away, but the other party hugged him even tighter.

    Tea Yuan pursed her cherry-like lips, showing a little girl's coquettish attitude, and said with some concern: "I have never been to Lingyue Palace, but I heard that it is dangerous inside. You absorb it in the Demon Realm." The demonic energy is not easy, so try not to make a move when the time comes, and let me take the lead, okay?" "

    Yeah." With the soft fragrance in his bosom and the sweet voice in his ears, Ye Jingzhuo was a little disturbed, and there was a restlessness in his heart, which hooked him to think Do something.

    Cha Yuan let go of his arms, and said shyly, "Yan Sheng, I'm leaving first, and I'll come to you tomorrow morning." When she left suddenly,

    Ye Jingzhuo was not used to it at all, his arms were empty, The breeze blew away the last remaining warmth, as if she had never been here.

    "Okay." Ye Jingzhuo's face was as usual, and he replied lightly, his eyes were calm, and there was a hint of coldness.

    Cha Yuan turned around and walked back, feeling depressed that she still couldn't do it.

    His heart is like a stone, and it can't be warmed at all. It may be her illusion that she heard his violent heartbeat just now.

    Forget it, don't think about it, she is really curious about the Lingyue Underground Palace, whether her cultivation will break through the middle stage of Foundation Establishment after a visit to the Underground Palace.

    Cha Yuan always felt that she had to bring Ding people with her when she went to the secret realm, and at least one person, which meant that someone would bring many of them.

    This is a bit weird, with the Hehuan Sect's training method, if you go to the underground palace, you can increase your cultivation by a bit...

    She dare not think about it, she always feels that the Lingyue underground palace is not a serious secret place.