Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    "Hiss..." Chayuan came back to her senses, surprised and unbelievable, she didn't expect Ye Jingzhuo to kiss her on her own initiative.

    The two were very close, and Chayuan could clearly feel his love like a tide, constantly pouring in. She felt as if her heart was bumping against a deer, and subconsciously raised her head to respond to him.

    Ye Jingzhuo took a breath, the familiar yet unfamiliar joy almost made him lose his mind. His eyes were blurred, and he explored every corner even more sinkingly, grabbing her sweet breath.

    Both of them were out of breath.

    After a while, Ye Jingzhuo left with a desire to leave, his cheeks still lustful, and his glistening red lips carried a fascinated temptation.

    Cha Yuan looked a little obsessed, and panted slightly as she clasped his shoulders, her small face was slightly flushed, so bright that it couldn't be seen.

    Her heart was filled to the brim, without a single vacancy, she only felt that the other party's eyes had light, which was extremely dazzling.

    Chayuan hugged him tightly, put her face on his chest, and said very definitely: "Ye Jingzhuo, do you like me?

    " body and mind.

    Cha Yuan couldn't help thinking, including Huang Ting's time, they only met three times in total, how he fell in love with her so quickly.

    Could it be that like her, he just likes his good skin superficially, or likes the stimulation she brings to him when she uses his Nascent Soul to cultivate.

    Cha Yuan had been his junior junior sister for several years, and she didn't even talk to him many times. She always thought that he was a flower of high mountains that she could only look up to and cannot be desecrated.

    She didn't expect that all of this turned out to be an illusion. In fact, he was very coquettish inside, chasing her all over the world on the surface, and secretly enjoying it all the time.

    Although it deviates from her imagination, it suits her taste and is very interesting. Who doesn't like such a beautiful and capable little fairy.

    Ye Jingzhuo gave her the exact answer, but he didn't dare to ask her the same question, thinking that she wouldn't have sincerity, and he didn't refuse to be intimate with him, but he just didn't reject him.

    If it was changed to "Yan Sheng", she would also not refuse, she is such a passionate and ruthless person.

    But it doesn't matter, if she dares to go out to attract bees and butterflies, he will kill one when he sees her, until she doesn't dare anymore.

    Chayuan felt a killing intent, raised her head, and looked at him with a wary face: "What were you thinking just now, such a strong killing intent." There was a

    smile on the corner of his mouth, like a spring breeze, but his tone was chilling: " If you have me, if you still dare to provoke other people, I will help you solve them one by one, regardless of gender."

    Chayuan looked at him innocently: "Why do you think so, I have been trapped for so many years In the extremely cold region, how can you provoke others."

    Cha Yuan hooked his belt, put his hand into his robe, his eyes were full of spring water, and his delicate red lips were full of smiles: "You treat yourself as if Why don't you have confidence?"

    Ye Jingzhuo pressed her restless little hand, and his voice was hoarse: "It's not the time yet?"

    Chayuan stood on tiptoe, took a bite of his mouth, and said with some dissatisfaction, "Don't you still want to Choose a good day and auspicious day?"

What should I do if I accidentally practice with Xianjunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें