Chapter 30

Chapter 30 is beautiful as a specimen collection. ...

    There is a cool breeze in the world of mustard seeds, and the air is very cloudy. The sky is dotted with stars, and from time to time a star will fall down, leaving a white trace.

    The tea kite is walking on the grass, the grassy fragrance mixed with the earthy fragrance, it smells very nice.

    Humming a little song, she walked along the cobbled path to the hot spring. White smoke curls up from the hot spring pool, hot air continuously diffuses in the air, and the water mist surrounds it, making it look like a fairyland on earth.

    Tea kite unfurled her hair in a bun, took off her clothes, shoes and socks, and slowly walked into the pool. The warmth instantly spread all over her body, and she felt refreshed even in her bones. She couldn't help but sighed.     She swam in the pool for a while, returned to the shore, and took off the puppet's coat, shoes and socks on the shore. Embarrassed, she took off all the puppet's clothes and left him an undershirt, which blocked the alluring scenery.     Tea kite soaked in the hot spring with the puppet, and placed him in a low position with his back against the edge of the hot spring pool.     With his eyes closed, he looked like a golden body of a celestial being, filled with celestial spirit, becoming more and more celestial, elegant and elegant.     After Chayuan put him away, she swam into the hot spring pool again. Her arms and legs were very slender, with light curves, like a nimble mermaid in the water.     She can actually swim, but she suddenly fell into the lake during the day and choked on a few sips of water, which caused her to panic and didn't know what to do for a while, so she grabbed him like a life-saving straw and refused to let go.     Chayuan felt a little ashamed, so in the hot spring, she showed off her superb swimming skills to her heart's content, hoping to regain her place the next time she fell into the water.     She tossed on the water for a while, and sank in the water for a while, playing happily in the water like a white swan that has been raining nectar for a long time.     Cha Yuan looked at her only spectator, his fair face was covered by mist, and he felt unreal and dreamy. His collar was a little crooked, revealing the delicate collarbone under his snow-white neck, giving people a very ascetic temptation.     His gray hair was left behind, and a few strands of disobedient hair hung down from his temples, brushed against his cheeks, and gently stuck to his lips.

    Chayuan swam towards him, stretched out her hand to gently remove the blue silk for him, pinched his face, and slid her fingertips over his lips.

    Not long after Chayuan left, Ye Jingzhuo felt uncomfortable in his heart, and couldn't calm down to practice. As time passed, the indescribable longing became more and more intense.

    He came to the courtyard with the sword in hand, turned the hilt with his wrist, the sword energy startled the leaves of the locust tree on the ground, and the sword body made a crackling sound.

    Ye Jingzhuo tapped his toes, stepped on the locust tree leaves and flew into the air, swung his sword to cut through the void, and shuttled in the air like a dragon, trying to use the sword to distract himself and relieve his inner discomfort.

    As night fell, Ye Jingzhuo withdrew his sword and returned to the room. After staying for a while, he was sweating profusely, and his heart was in extreme torment. He looked out of the window with a solemn expression.

    She hasn't come back yet.

    Ye Jingzhuo gave himself a dedusting formula, sat cross-legged on the hard couch, and suppressed the urge to find her.

    There was only one oil lamp burning in the room, the light was very dim, and there was silence everywhere, Ye Jingzhuo could even hear the sound of leaves falling from the tree.