Chapter 79

Chapter 79 You Are Scared Of Me

    The second round of assessment began soon, and the assessment master said: "The second assessment will be conducted next, Wenxin Formation, there will be many setbacks and tribulations in life, and only those with a firm will can move forward bravely." He waved his

    sleeves , Cha Yuan's eyes went dark, and when she returned to the small courtyard of the Demon Realm, she looked around blankly.

    The door of the next room was opened, Shi Yingying blushed, and leaned out energetically: "Junior Sister, do me a favor."

    Cha Yuan asked, "What can I do?"

    "You come in first, help me unload my things , I can’t move it by myself.”

    “Okay.”

    Cha Yuan followed her into the room, her room was decorated very warmly, filled with light fragrance, and everywhere was the delicate and gentle belonging to her daughter’s home.

    On the carved wooden bed, the veil was hanging low, and the room was swaying like smoke. She lifted the bed curtain and said, "Another one died, these men are really useless." On the bed lay

    a naked mummy, The eye sockets were sunken, and the bloodshot eyes were so bulging that they were almost squeezed out. The most frightening thing was that his chapped lips were lifted up and pulled into a strange arc.

    Cha Yuan was startled, shrank back, opened her mouth slightly, and almost screamed.

    Shi Yingying threw the corpse on the ground, and said with a smile: "Junior Junior Sister, help me carry out the corpse, there are many more under my bed."

    Cha Yuan couldn't dodge, the corpse fell to her feet, she backed away in horror: "Mr. ... Sister, I'm scared, I'm going out first."

    With a loud bang, the door was suddenly closed, and Chayuan couldn't open it even with all her strength: "Senior sister, let me go out."

    Shi Yingying got out of bed again Throwing out a few corpses and throwing them at Chayuan's feet, she hurriedly hid to the side, as if she couldn't finish throwing away the corpses on the bed.

    No matter where Cha Yuan was hiding, they were all smashed, gradually, the ground was full of mummies, and there was no room to spare.

    Cha Yuan had nowhere to hide, so she could only stand on the table: "Senior Sister, don't throw it away."

    Only then did Shi Yingying stop: "Okay, it's almost done, you carry these corpses out first."

    Chayuan shook her head desperately, and said very resistingly: "I won't carry it, you let me out quickly."

    "That's not possible." She smiled strangely, and then disappeared.

    "Senior Sister." Cha Yuan shouted in horror, she was the only living person in the whole room, which made her even more frightened.

    Countless pairs of bloodshot eyes stared at her, and she shrank on the table not daring to move. Suddenly, she saw a corpse move suddenly, and immediately after, all the corpses got up and crawled towards her with teeth and claws.

    She was so frightened that she trembled all over, her heart rose to her throat, and she trembled like chaff.

    A skinny hand grabbed her ankle and dragged her down. She screamed, "Ah, get out, get out of here."

    Numerous mummies opened their fangs and bit her, and she was surrounded tightly , There is no gap to escape at all.

    "Ah—" The fangs pierced her skin and tore off her flesh, and she was submerged in the pile of mummy.