Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    Someone patted Zhai Yong on the shoulder, he turned his head, but he didn't see anyone, Qiu Yan said with a coquettish smile, "Fool, I'm here." Zhai Yong was pleasantly surprised: "

    Yan'er, why are you here. "

    Can't I come?" Qiu Yan leaned on his shoulder, wrapped his arms around his waist, and reached into his robe with restless little hands.

    Zhai Yong pressed her hand, a little embarrassed: "I have been improving my cultivation base very slowly recently. If you pick it up, my cultivation base will fall." Qiu Yan said angrily: "Whoever wants

    your cultivation base, I will come to find you. " You have already fed the Heart Sutra with the tripod man before, you won't..."

    Zhai Yong let go of her hand, took the initiative to hug her in his arms, and suddenly felt a little distracted: "Let's talk about it in another place, there are too many people here , will disturb us."

    The two stayed away from the crowd and found a quiet garden with lush green grass and the fragrance of birds and flowers.

    Zhai Yonghou hurriedly pushed Qiu Yan into the grass and pressed him under him: "Sister Yan'er, I haven't seen you for a few days. You are more beautiful than before." Qiu Yan looked shy and was about to say something, when she suddenly saw behind

    him The person in front of him suddenly widened his eyes, and pushed the person on him away violently, his whole body on guard.

    A strong coercion hit, and the two used their whole body's magic power to resist, but they couldn't resist at all, and they couldn't even move their bodies gradually.

    A trace of blood dripped from the corner of Zhai Yong's mouth, and he said with difficulty: "Who are you, why do you bother us with the corpse gate?"

    Zhai Yong recognized him as Lingxiu who attacked Duan Gengling the night before yesterday.

    Ye Jingzhuo cut off the storage bag at his waist, opened it forcibly, released the brother's coffin, and suppressed the killing intent: "Who killed him?"

    Qiu Yan panicked, lowered her head, and did not dare to say a word , but the body trembled uncontrollably.

    Zhai Yong glanced at Qiu Yan from the corner of his eye, and said calmly, "I didn't kill it, but picked it up in the Lost Land. He died after being drained of energy. Of course, I don't have the ability." Ye Jingzhuo held the

    sword The tip was on his neck: "Who has it?"

    The cold touch on his neck made Zhai Yong terrified, he shivered and said: "Hehuan faction."

    Ye Jingzhuo shifted his gaze to Qiu Yan, followed the same pattern, and broke open her storage bag. He scanned his consciousness and found a wooden sword engraved with his brother's name inside, as well as many spiritual objects.

    The master likes to carve, and the introductory gifts given to his disciples are all kinds of carvings.

    Ye Jingzhuo turned cold, picked up the wooden sword, moved his indifferent eyes to Qiu Yan, and even the tip of the sword moved.

    Qiu Yan felt that the wooden sword was carved very delicately, so she kept it in the storage bag, but she didn't expect it to become her life-threatening sword.

    She turned pale with fright, and kept explaining: "I didn't kill the person. I picked it up next to the corpse. Someone picked up his storage bag. These things were worthless so they didn't take them away." Ye Jing thought