Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Can't hold back, you are so cute...

    In the early morning, the birds outside the window chirped joyfully on the trees, and even the air was full of vitality. The rising sun slowly opened the curtain, illuminating the room through the screen window, creating a warm atmosphere.

    Chayuan opened her eyes dimly, she moved subconsciously, and opened her eyes in astonishment. After seeing the person clearly, she remembered that she slept with Duan Luoling last night. After sleeping alone for a long time, it was inevitable that she would be a little surprised when she woke up.

    His temple hair was slightly disheveled, his star eyes were lightly closed, and his sleeping face was very peaceful. After a night's rest, his skin became more translucent and white, and his lips had returned to their original rosy color, making him look very charming.

    Chayuan didn't get up in a hurry, and watched him quietly for a long time. Suddenly, his long eyelashes moved slightly, and then gently opened, his eyes reflected the morning light, like the stars, beautiful but not bewitching.

    Before Cha Yuan could close her eyes, she was caught by his gaze, and she lowered her eyes, a little embarrassed.

    His eyes were sleepy, and his tone was gentle: "How long have you been awake."

    "Not long."

    "Why didn't you get up."

    "I saw that you slept soundly, so I don't want to wake you up." Chayuan's face was hot, In order not to let him see, she arched into his arms.

    Duan Luoling put her arms around her waist, held her in her arms, and rested her chin on her head: "I haven't slept so soundly in a long time, and I basically meditate and practice at night, so I don't dare to waste time like this wantonly." Cha

    Yuan Looking up at him, his skin was soft and delicate, and she apologized a little: "I'm sorry, I interrupted your cultivation." "No, after the long-lost rest,

    I feel very relaxed." "

    Then I'm relieved, Luo Ling, do you have any plans for today?"

    Duan Luoling paused for a moment, then said with some embarrassment: "I'm going to Spirit Beast Mountain today, feed the spirit beasts for a day, and return in the evening."

    Chayuan was a little puzzled : "Uh, isn't the spirit beast given to the disciples of the outer sect to feed? Why did you go?" "

    I violated Master's taboo yesterday and was punished."

    "Did you get punished because I was late to see you off?"

    "No, it's because I ran too fast, my hair was messed up, I looked rushed, and I didn't set a good example for other brothers and sisters, so I offended Master. Not fast."

    Chayuan pursed her lips, isn't it because of her, she wanted to make up for it with a trace of guilt: "Then I will go with you, okay?" Duan Luoling was a little surprised: "Aren't you

    busy today? Who will take care of your disciples?"

    She was a little shy: "They don't need me, they will be taken care of by Elder Mu, she is more experienced than me."

    Duan Luoling used her to live in a room and live in Lintai Courtyard , judging that she is the head of the small sect, and seeing what she said, she responded, "Okay, but the Lingshou Mountain is messy and not a good place to have fun." "Yes, I know." She used to be a foreigner

    . Sect disciple, I don't know how many days and nights I have served in Lingshou Mountain, so I know everything about it like the palm of my hand.