Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    "It's not fun." Only now did Chi Ming see clearly that most of those things were used to restrain hands and feet, and there was also a dog chain.

    What kind of toy is that? It is obviously a disgusting thing that tames people like dogs.

    "Okay." Chayuan hooked her fingers at him, "Why are you so far away from me, I don't eat people."

    Chi Ming glanced at her, hesitated for a while, and then slowly crawled to her side. Chayuan hugged him, and stroked his beautiful blond hair: "Tell me carefully how to get out the two first tears when a mermaid fell in love." "I don't know, I've never been in love."

    "

    Then Let me think about it."

    Cha Yuan touched his hair very gently, and his whole person looked very gentle, Chi Ming leaned in her arms, not knowing what he was thinking, and quietly looked out the window.

    Soon, the warm scene was interrupted by Cha Yuan.

    "Chi Ming."

    "Yeah."

    "Tell me, I'll feed you some love potions, then tie you to the bed, and play with those little toys just now. Would you be so emotional that you begged me tearfully? Help you, do the tears you shed back then count?"

    "What do you want to do?" Chi Ming frowned, got up from her arms, and looked at her angrily.

    "Or bully you, bully you so hard that you cry, do the tears at that time count?" Chayuan looked at him with an inquiring expression, seriously thinking about the possibility of these methods.     "Why are you so perverted?" His expression became very resistant, his eyes

    seemed to be frozen, "Shouldn't it be that I fell in love with you and offered to cry for you?"

Taunting: "Will you fall in love with me?"

    "...No." He said truthfully.

    "That's it. Since you can't do anything, try my way." With a hard look in her eyes, she threw him on the bed without any hesitation, and stuffed a few love potions into his mouth.

    Chi Ming's clear blue eyes were staring round, his cheeks were bulging, and his eyes were full of horror.

    He desperately pushed the medicine out with his tongue, struggling constantly with his hands and feet. Chayuan held down his hands and feet, and tightly covered his mouth, forcing him to swallow the medicine.

    Chayuan didn't use spiritual power to help him force the medicine down, but kept this posture, so that he could clearly feel that the medicine melted in his mouth, slowly flowed into the esophagus, and then absorbed by the body.

    His face gradually turned red, his eyes were blurred, and even his strength to struggle became smaller.

    It seemed that the love potion had worked, and the tea kite let him go, and he immediately fell on the bed strings, coughing non-stop, and all he spit out was saliva with the dregs of the medicine.

    Chi Ming lay desperately on the strings of the bed, like a dried up dead fish, but his heart was on fire, wishing to take off the thin coat on his body.

    Cha Yuan ignored him, got out of bed and grinded in front of the desk. She spread the rice paper on the table, picked up the thinnest brush on the shelf, and sketched something on the paper.

    Chi Ming took too many love potions, and he couldn't use his spiritual power to suppress the drug's nature, so he lost his mind after a while.

    His face was flushed, and he looked obsessively at the person painting at the table. He got off the bed and walked to Chayuan's side, his hands restless.