Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Master, You Are So Sweet

    Chayuan wondered: "Is it very hot? Then sit inside a little bit, so you don't get the sun." "

    Yes." He replied in a low voice, and sat down a little bit inside.

    "Have you bought the book yet?"

    "...Buy it."

    Seeing that Yun Qi was still in the store, Cha Yuan went in and saw that he had selected a few cheat books and was comparing two sword manuals in his hand. .

    Chayuan glanced at it and said, "Both of these books are not good. I don't have a copy of Qingyun Sword Manual. If you don't mind it, I will give it to you later." He immediately put the two

    books in his hand on the shelf: "Thank you "

    After Yun Qi chose the book, Cha Yuan took them to visit the charm shop, weapon shop, and elixir shop... Yun Qi seemed to be a different person, buying a lot of miscellaneous things, as if everything was rare.

    But Yunyou didn't even look at it, and looked like he was not interested. Chayuan thought he didn't like it, so she took him to the clothing store and food court, and bought a lot of gadgets.

    The two didn't value spirit stones, because they lived near the spirit veins since they were young, and there was no difference between spirit stones and plants in their eyes.

    So the two of them bought things without restraint, and their cultivation was not high. Cha Yuan was afraid that they would not be able to keep the spirit stone, so she didn't give much.

    After they used up the spirit stones, Chayuan made up some for them, and they played around the city until evening.

    Chayuan found an inn for dinner, and after dinner, she was a little tired, so she simply asked for three more rooms and rested for another night.

    Neither Yun You nor Yun Qi had any objection to this. After Yun Qi returned to his room, he studied the secret book he bought today, even gesticulating with his hands when washing up, very hard.

    After Yunyou returned to his room, he locked the door and put the book on the table. He didn't choose a book with a clear title and long content.

    He first opened "Immortal Forbidden", which is a picture book with pictures and words. It tells a tortuous love between immortals and mortals. Later, the clothes of the people in the painting became less and less.

    Yun You closed the book, blushing blushing, he waited for a long time before he dared to continue reading.

    After reading it, he drank several cups of herbal tea in succession before suppressing the anger in his heart.

    Yesterday when the immortal master was healing his wounds, he gently held him in his arms, and even touched him when he was done. She was also the one who took the initiative to hold his hand and put his arms around his waist when Yu Jian was in charge. Maybe she would like his body.

    In Qiwu Mountain, women have always come to Yun Mansion just to see him and Yun Qi. He couldn't find any advantages before, maybe this is his advantage.

    Yun You put the Immortal Taboo back, and took another book, this is a taboo love between master and apprentice, there are no explicit illustrations in it, but on the fifth page of the book, the protagonists sleep together in violation of ethics.

    Written descriptions are more imaginative than pictures, and the glamorous face of the immortal master unconsciously appeared in his mind, which could not be ignored.