Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Under the blessing of the poison of the dragon's blood grass, Ye Jingzhuo's eyes were no longer clear, and a trace of blood mist appeared on the clear eyes.

    His beautiful and flawless face was full of desire and lust, carrying a trace of charm from the fairy to the vulgar.

    The lingering tenderness between his lips and teeth swept over all his senses, unbearable but powerless to resist, he could only sink into it.

    Ye Jingzhuo's heart, which had been silent for a long time, was taken into the clouds and continued to climb, reaching the ultimate bliss. The overwhelming joy in his heart made him unable to extricate himself, and he couldn't help it.

    The hot spring water flowed in through the cracks, nibbling away at his exposed skin. Like a frog boiled in warm water, it penetrated his skin and invaded his bone marrow.

    Ye Jingzhuo tensed his body, and a wave of malice radiated to his whole body through the bone marrow. He had a bad heart, so he quickly drained the hot spring water and repaired the cracks in the barrier.

    Ye Jingzhuo couldn't hold on any longer, and went upstream, lying powerlessly beside the hot spring pool, his cheeks flushed, and he gasped uncontrollably. The sudden abnormality of his body made him feel ashamed and embarrassed, he was dressed thinly, even if there was no one in the room, he did not dare to climb up.

    He could only cover his lower body in the pool water, letting the curling white mist cover up his endless embarrassment.

    He was short of breath, and his black hair was draped wetly over his shoulders, lazily and gracefully, and he only hoped that this unspeakable suffering would pass quickly.

    Suddenly, Ye Jingzhuo's body tensed up, and a strong and embarrassing feeling penetrated his spine and exploded in his mind.

    His forehead was covered with thin sweat, his face was livid, and his face like an iceberg snow lotus was full of murderous intent. The pool of water behind him kept churning, causing splashes in all directions.

    Cha Yuan accidentally bumped into a certain mechanism, and pressed it in disbelief. She blushed instantly in fright, and rolled down hastily.

    She fell to the ground, her face was flushed, and she was a little annoyed and controlled by the Heart Sutra again.

    There was a scent in the air, which was the masterpiece of her out of control. She buried her head on her snow-white legs, as if she wanted to hide the shy pink on her face.

    After a long while, Chayuan raised her eyes and gave him a tender glance, all rejoicing that he was just an ignorant puppet. Unable to see her embarrassment at this time, out of sight, out of mind, she put the puppet back into the storage ring with a guilty conscience.

    She didn't wear the high-grade storage ring on her hand, but tied a red string on it and put it next to her body. The heart was slightly cold, and soon the cold storage ring was assimilated by the body temperature and merged into one.     Cha Yuan climbed onto the gloomy wooden carved bed again, the sheets and bedding on it were in a mess, piled up in the corner with grievances, one can see how intense the situation was just now.     Tea Yuan's cheeks were flushed, and she covered her face with a chuckle, her eager eyes were charming and agile.     After she finished laughing, she shook her head and got up to tidy up in resignation. Originally, a formula could solve the problem, but she suddenly wanted to do it herself to tidy up the bed.     After tidying up, she sat cross-legged on the gloomy wooden bed, concentrating on her practice, and the devilish energy continuously washed through the meridians of her body to consolidate her cultivation base.     In the foundation building period, the energy required for cultivation is more than before. Before she practiced once, her body was still a little bit overwhelmed, and she often lost her strength after the cultivation.     Now, the tea kite can bear it completely, and there is no need to supplement the qi pill afterwards, this level is just right.     I don't know if after she breaks through the Golden Core, she no longer satisfies the current pace of cultivation and needs more. Does that mean that you have to complete all the steps during cultivation to relieve your body's thirst like other senior sisters.     Cha Yuan felt uneasy and a little embarrassed, the devil energy that had gathered was all disintegrated because of her mental turmoil.     She sighed, regained her concentration, put aside all distracting thoughts, and entered a state of meditation.     Ye Jingzhuo lay on the edge of the hot spring pool, and it took him a long time to suppress the strangeness. He took a deep breath and dived into the bottom of the pool again.     This time there was no outside interference, he dived smoothly, and he carefully explored the bottom of the pool. The sub formation is not as dangerous as the mother formation, but it is very defensive, breaking the formation forcibly will cause a lot of commotion.