Chapter 4 A Man's Wife Going to Die

Perhaps out of the final awe of the God of War, Loulan's enemy army did not shoot arrows again.

The entire land of Saibei fell into a dead silence, and the howling cold wind seemed to be singing mourning music, paying homage to the heroes of the human race.

Holding his last breath, Ming Yan's eyes swept over the city of Yumen Pass, saw Ming Yi's scheming smile, and Xue Mengyao's wish-fulfilling smile nestled in Ming Yi's arms.

Those who hated and feared him were completely relieved because of his death, and the person he once loved deeply did not show any sorrow because of his death.

A hundred years later, when dust turns to dust, dust turns to dust, corpses turn into decay, and seas turn into mulberry fields, no one will remember him except...

a thin figure in white plain clothes suddenly appeared on a corner of the city wall, his His skin was pale, his hair was disheveled, and his clothes were loose and loose. It seemed that his body was severely deficient.

Climbing up the city wall seemed to have cost him a lot of strength, but when he stood up panting and seeing the end of Ming Yan's arrow piercing his heart, his eyes widened in disbelief, and he cried out in grief: "No! Staggering ,

Ye Jingrong opened his arms and jumped down from the city wall without hesitation. The white figure, like a butterfly with broken wings, like a moth flying into a flame, resolutely jumped into a river of blood, like hell. on the battlefield.

The powerful impact unceremoniously broke Ye Jingrong's slender legs. After a crisp "click", there was an unbearable pain like a needle prick.

Internal bleeding caused blood to overflow from the corners of Ye Jingrong's mouth and ears, but on that pale face, there was a smile that fulfilled his wish.

"My lord, my lord, don't be afraid, Jing Rong is here, and Jing Rong is going to accompany you!"

Both legs are useless, and both arms are still there. Ye Jingrong prostrated on the ground, dragging her crippled legs, crawling forward bit by bit towards Ming Yan's direction.

The cold wind mixed with yellow sand made Ye Jingrong cough repeatedly, unable to open his eyes, blood trailed all the way under his body, but the frail Ye Jingrong never thought of giving up.

On the desert where everything was completely silent, a thin figure crawled to Ming Yan's feet little by little under the eyes of everyone.

When the consciousness dissipated, the last scene Ming Yan saw was that cold and desolate face with tears streaming down his face.

who is this Why does it look familiar?

As if it was a flashback before he died, Ming Yan's mind suddenly came alive, scenes from the past flashed through his mind, and finally it was fixed at a certain time on a certain day in a certain year.

He remembered, this is his male wife, the male wife whom he had abandoned like nothing, the concubine of the Ye family—Ye Jingrong!

Too specific, Ming Yan can't remember anymore, only remember that this person was dressed in white clothes, clean and unstained, outstanding in appearance, and a famous talented man, but after he was named on the gold list, he didn't want fame or fortune He only begged the emperor to grant him a marriage, and marry him as a man's wife!

Mingyan was young and energetic at the time, and was seduced by Xue Mengyao. After knowing this marriage against his wishes, he was furious. He only thought that this person deliberately humiliated him, and let his name as God of War be ridiculed by the world.

Therefore, under the pressure of his father, he had no choice but to marry into the family, but then he casually abandoned him to the side courtyard without asking, and for Xue Mengyao to live comfortably in the palace, he was ordered to strictly forbid him to take a step. Over the years, I have never visited it!

I didn't expect, oh, I didn't expect, in the end, only this husband and wife treated him sincerely!