Chapter 39 The Little White Rabbit with Steel Teeth

"Run, keep going...keep running, follow...I'm running!" Xiao Yezi was panting, and it was difficult for her to even utter a sentence, let alone turn around and curse someone!

In this way, Xiao Yezi was chased by Xue Jin all the way to the dog cave of Prince Cheng's mansion, and she was really desperate.

Dayi turned around in awe-inspiring manner, Xiao Yezi opened his arms, and decided to let the four children get in first, and then he stopped the small-bellied bastard not far away.

After you looked at me and I looked at you, the four children got into the dog hole in an orderly manner.

After Xue Jin saw this scene, he raised his eyebrows unexpectedly, and then pulled the reins abruptly, making the speed of the jujube horse under him slow down, as if deliberately trying to tease Xiao Yezi.

As for Xiao Ye Zi, although she was a bit clever, she was far from being Xue Jin's opponent, and she was completely under control at this moment.

The little heart was beating "bang bang", estimating whether there was any possibility of him escaping at that bastard's speed!

Turning his head to take a look, there was only the fool who hadn't gotten through yet, but he had already bowed down at this moment, soon, soon.

He turned his head again and saw that bastard had dismounted from his horse, only a few steps away from him!

Little Ye Zi didn't care about that much anymore, she turned around suddenly and got down on the ground, and after pushing the fool from behind, she burrowed into the dog's hole recklessly.

Looking at the twisted buttocks in front of him, Xue Jin's eyes darkened, but then he suddenly stepped forward and kicked Xiao Yezi's ass.

Obviously he was almost able to escape from Shengtian, but he was kicked at the last moment, Xiao Yezi rolled over and rolled out of the dog hole with a bone.

"Bastard, come in if you have the ability, and see if the young master doesn't cut off your feet to drink with!" He got up from the ground with a disheveled face, Xiao Ye Zi's face was flushed red with anger.

There was a wall between the two of them, Xiao Ye Zi became stiff instantly, and cursed angrily towards the direction of the wall.

It's up to the owner to beat a dog. He is a celebrity in front of the son, and maybe he will be a celebrity in front of the king in the future. How dare he kick his ass? And chasing him around the streets like a dog?

You wait, young master, I will remember you!

However, upon hearing this, Xue Jin laughed instead of anger, what a little white rabbit with steel teeth, he was raised in the palace of Cheng Wang, interesting, interesting!

Taking a deep look at Zhu Qiang in front of him, as if he could see the kitten with its teeth and claws through the wall, Xue Jin laughed again, then got on the horse, turned and left leisurely.

Xiao Ye Zi was still shouting angrily inside the courtyard wall, but she never thought that the bastard who left a big footprint on his buttocks has long since disappeared!

After venting fiercely, seeing that there was no movement outside the courtyard wall, Xiao Ye Zi shut up knowingly, then patted her butt again, snorted coldly, and began to arrange the accommodation of the four children.

"This side courtyard will belong to you four little ghosts from now on, but you have to promise me that without my permission, you must never leave the side courtyard without my permission and be watched by others, do you understand?" Xiao Yezi was also a little

nervous , this is Cheng Wang's mansion, he is so good at making opinions, I don't know if he will cause trouble for the young master!

Although these four children are young, they are very sensible. When they heard this, they nodded their heads and agreed.

The place where Brother Xiao Niu brought them was not ordinary at first glance, the high-walled compound looked like the residence of the royal relatives!

Brother Xiao Niu obviously doesn't look like the owner of this mansion, and he is afraid that if they are allowed to live here, he is acting secretly and taking a great risk.

"Brother Niu, don't worry, I will take good care of Goudan, Tie Zhu and Xiaoha, and I will definitely not go out of this courtyard. This place is many times stronger than the small shack we used to live in, and we don't want to be kicked out either. !" The eldest of the four children, the fool, stared at Xiao Ye Zi's big eyes with black eyes, and solemnly promised.

Hearing this, Xiao Ye Zi breathed a sigh of relief, but at the same time felt very distressed for these children!

It is said that the children of poor families have been in charge of the family early. These children are orphans without father and mother, and they are struggling to make a living outside at a young age. Naturally, they are more sensible and well-behaved.

"Don't worry, I will wrong you for a while, and wait for Brother Xiaoniu to ask the master of this mansion to let you live here with peace of mind." Xiao Yezi gritted her teeth and silently made a decision in her heart .

"Thank you Brother Niu, then let's go pack our bags, Brother Niu go get busy!"

Seeing that Xiao Yezi seemed to be in a hurry, the four children were very considerate and did not pester Xiao Yezi, but After waving at Little Leaf, they walked towards the cabin side by side.

Seeing this scene, Xiao Yezi couldn't tell what it was like, it was sour and sweet, he always knew that these children were sensible, but he never had the ability and opportunity to do something practical for them.

"Wait for the sun to set, Brother Xiao Niu will bring you food, there may be a big chicken leg!"

Xiao Yezi thought, if the chef in the kitchen gave him an extra big chicken leg tonight, he would not Eat it, leave it to these four children to try something new!

"Really? Thank you Brother Niu, little haha ​​is waiting for you!"

Hearing this, the youngest and most innocent little Haha suddenly turned his head and showed a big smile towards Xiao Ye Zi, with one missing front tooth in the middle, which was cute and tight.

After nodding fiercely towards Xiaohaha, Xiao Yezi turned around and ran out of the courtyard with the clothes she wanted to change into.

He found a corner where there was no one around, changed his dirty clothes, and wiped his face with cold water from the pond. After Xiao Yezi took care of his appearance, he walked out of the corner with a proud face, and walked towards Rongjun Pavilion. The direction flew away.

Greeting friendly to the passing maids and servants, Xiao Yezi came to the door of Rongjun Pavilion, raised her hand and knocked gently on the door.

"My lord, Xiao Yezi is back, can I go in?" Ye Jingrong was still wearing unlined clothes, but he was wearing the red battle cloak that Ming Yan had replaced on his body, instead of lying on the bed, he chose to sit upright beside the bed.

After hearing Xiao Ye Zi's voice, Ye Jingrong's eyes flashed with joy, and then quickly replied: "Little Ye Zi, come in!" After

getting the answer, Xiao Ye Ye opened the door and walked in. After the figure of his young master, he ran a few steps and came in front of Ye Jingrong, and said with a proud face, "Young master, Xiao Yezi has done what you asked Xiao Yezi to do, and the poisonous woman's personal maid has already known about it." After hearing the news, I ran back to report the news to that poisonous woman, and right now, that bitch Xue Mengyao must have turned her nose!" When

Xiao Yezi said this, the expression on his face was beaming, and he had long wanted to tell that bitch. The poisonous woman took a look, and now she finally let out a bad breath.

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong nodded slightly. Although she didn't reply, the expression of approval on her face was enough for Xiao Yezi to be delighted!

Sure enough, his little leaf is the most capable!

Ye Jingrong didn't ask Xiao Yezi exactly how to do it. Since Xiao Yezi said that it was done, it is impossible to deceive him. Next, he just needs to sit on the bed safely and wait for it to be finished. That's it for the show!

Ye Jingrong felt relieved, but Xue Mengyao was in trouble.

"Pa" slapped the servant girl's face fiercely, Xue Mengyao's face, which was not considered to be overwhelming, was twisted together because of anger, ugly like a ghost.

"Nonsense, my lord has been fascinated by me for a long time, how can he go to the side courtyard to find that bitch who he doesn't even want to look at after returning to Beijing?" Xue Mengyao thinks that this is purely following

. The servant girl next to her was jealous of her, so she made up such a lie to deceive her!

"Miss, Bichi doesn't dare to lie, all this was told by the little beggars along the way after Bichi went out!" With a "

bang", Bichi fell to his knees, and Bichi covered his hot side face, crying He avenged himself.

But the look of pretending to be wronged did not reach the bottom of the eye. If Xue Mengyao knew how to read words, she would find that her maid was afraid of her on the surface, but in fact her mean eyes were full of viciousness.

This damned bitch actually hit her again, just wait, she has already kept this account in her heart, one day she will trample this bitch under her feet, and let her be fine too Get a taste of what it's like to be humiliated.

"Little beggar? Take what the little beggar says seriously. Do you have any brains? After staying with me for so long, I haven't made any progress at all!"

Xue Mengyao snorted coldly, picked up the vase placed on the table, and fiercely It fell on Bichi.

The vase fell on Bichi's shoulder, and after a muffled 'bang', it rolled to the ground and shattered into several sharp pieces with a 'crack'.

Bichi had a headache in his shoulders and wanted to scold her, but he could only grit his teeth, clenched his fists, and suppressed his anger!

If you don't believe what the little beggar says, why would you lose your temper and say that she has no brains, and the most brainless of them is this slut who can only play tricks!

"Why are you still kneeling? Accompany me to Cheng Wang's mansion. This lady wants to see if that shameless man has used tricks to win Cheng Wang's favor? If all this is true, it's okay, this lady will naturally have a way Deal with him, if all of this is not true, let's see if Miss Ben will tear your mouth apart!"

Xue Mengyao kicked Bichi on the back after she finished speaking viciously, and then walked out of the room angrily .

Being staggered by Xue Mengyao, Bichi hurriedly got up from the ground, and then followed behind Xue Mengyao lowly, but he couldn't hide the jealousy and unwillingness in those eyes!