Chapter 156-160

Chapter 156 Drinking requires a bet!

  Ming Yan's skin is rough and fleshy, and Ye Jingrong is merciful, so Ming Yan didn't notice the pain at all, but considering his wife's face, Ming Yan still had to pretend to be in pain.

"Madam, Madam, please forgive me. I know I was wrong. Madam Wanwang calm down!" Ming Yan flattered and said soft words, while pretending to be grinning in pain. This exaggerated acting made the corners of Ye Jingrong's mouth twitch. I know whether to be angry or to laugh.

Slowly withdrew his hand, Ye Jingrong's tone was still not very friendly, and he asked in a vicious voice: "What are you doing? Are you crazy? Do you need me to prepare some anesthetic, just throw it over, and everyone will faint Already!" Ye Jingrong was really ashamed, although he knew that the soldiers were all out of excitement and had no malicious intentions, but he has been living a law-abiding life for a long time, and being molested by the public like this really beat Ye Jingrong I was caught off guard.

Whistling, talking nasty words, making trouble, how could this be a well-trained Red Flame Army, clearly the leader of a bunch of bandits?

Hearing the impulsiveness in Ye Jingrong's tone, Ming Yan hurriedly said something nice with a smile on his face.

"Madam, this is actually my king's decision. Firstly, to hold a bonfire party is to celebrate the great victory of the war. Secondly, Madam has been working day and night these days, preparing prescriptions, and treating soldiers. Wang wanted to take this opportunity to let his wife take a breather, so as not to be too tired.

Hearing this, the fire in Ye Jingrong's heart was immediately extinguished as if being poured by a bucket of cold water.

"Jing Rong asked The prince is bothered! "

In the past few days, he has really been too bewildered. He is obsessed with the increasing prestige of the soldiers and cannot extricate himself. In fact, there are some things that should not be eager for quick success, but should be learned slowly.

Seeing Ye Jingrong let go, Ming Yan also breathed a sigh of relief. He knew his wife was thin-skinned, but he didn't want to be too disappointed when the soldiers under him kept making noises just now, so he took the opportunity to indulge , but the feeling just now was really exciting, Madam was resisted by him on the shoulder, and she dared to be angry but did not speak out, it really tickled Ming Yan's heart like a cat's paw.

Glancing at the soldiers who were drinking and singing in the distance, Ming Yan's eyes lit up, the bad water in his stomach bubbled, and a bad idea suddenly formed in his heart.

Shouting to the soldiers not far away, he ordered them to bring some jugs of fine wine, Ming Yan took off his battle cloak and spread it on the ground, then carefully patted his wife and sat down.

"Ma'am, look, the soldiers are having a carnival at the bonfire today, why don't you and I take advantage of the high spirits and get drunk?"

Ming Yan, a wolf with a big tail, dare not reveal his purpose all at once, so that his Madam will definitely not take the bait, after thinking about it for a while, Ming Yan can only lure Ye Jingrong into his trap little by little.

But upon hearing this, Ye Jingrong frowned in embarrassment. Although he felt that it would be disappointing to push back immediately, he really didn't know how to drink.

"My lord, Jing Rong is too strong to drink, why don't you drink it, how about Jing Rong's company?"

Ye Jingrong wanted to persuade Ming Yan to give up this proposal, but Ming Yan heard a move from Ye Jingrong's reply, and immediately took advantage of the emptiness. Entering, Ming Yan continued to coax.