Chapter 137 Squatting in a Corner

"Ma'am, I just forgot to order the soldiers to keep watch at night, but now I suddenly remembered it. Seeing that it was getting dark, this matter cannot be delayed. Madam read the medical books first, and I will come when I go! Saying

, Ming Yan straightened up cautiously, and after gently placing Ye Jingrong on the soft couch, he turned around and slipped out of the Chinese military tent as if fleeing. The person who didn't know the reason for the burning look was seen Go, I thought the border of Mingyou Kingdom was about to fall, otherwise, how could His Royal Highness Cheng Wang, who has always been mature and stable, panic like this? Watching Mingyan leave the tent of the Chinese army, Ye Jingrong couldn't hold back

anymore , the corners of his lips curled up in a presumptuous arc, and there were even a few uncontrollable muffled laughter from his throat.

If you don't beat him, I'm afraid he won't be able to rest tonight. Ye Jingrong can see through it. People don't have the slightest self-control in love affairs, so they still have to rely on him to arrange a healthy and healthy night life for the prince in the future! After eating at Ye Jingrong's

place, Ming Yan left the tent of the Chinese army with a stinky face It's like a dynamite barrel being lit, it's not pleasing to the eye!

The sharp-mouthed little wild cat dares to make this king unable to step down, so let you be proud first, and wait for the next opportunity to catch it, look at this king How to deal with you!

Thinking very gloomyly in his heart, Ming Yan raised his head and glanced around. Seeing that the generals had already patrolled around in a very orderly manner, Ming Yan suddenly felt that the sky is big, Except for Ye Jingrong's side, there seemed to be no place for him to return home! It

seemed too embarrassing to turn around and go back to the military tent at this moment, Ming Yan stopped at the same spot for a moment, then turned and walked towards the camp where Xie Chengkun was.

That idiot has never worn crotch pants since he had a wife, let alone how nourishing his life is, it is not easy for a bachelor in his thirties to be able to start a family, even if this old cow ate tender grass , it seems a bit unreasonable. I was thinking blindly in my heart, but in the blink of an eye, I came to Xie Chengkun's tent. Ming Yan originally wanted to go in in a fair manner, but secretly wondered how other people's husbands and wives get along with each other, so After a little hesitation, he crouched in a corner of the wall ridiculously.

The whole person sticks lightly to the outside of the tent, Ming Yan squats half-squatting, ears are pricked up, one eye is closed tightly, the other eye is wide open, looking into the tent through the gap in the curtain. go!

I saw Xie Chengkun sitting cross-legged on the futon at the moment, while Ye Hua was huddled into a small ball and held in his arms. His left hand held the pants that Xie Chengkun had just taken off and had torn the crotch again, and his right hand held With the needle and thread, stumbling back and forth.

It wasn't until he saw the trousers that had been taken off that Ming Yan realized something was wrong, and turned his gaze to look at Xie Chengkun's legs. As expected, they were naked. If it wasn't for the thick hair on the legs, Ming Yan wouldn't have noticed it .

This idiot has his lower body naked and hugs his daughter-in-law on his lap. Does that mean...?

After struggling for a while, Ming Yan's eyes climbed up again, only then was he surprised to discover the truth that had been overlooked by his careless glance.

Ye Hua's body. Although he was dressed neatly, his chest was bulging, as if hiding a pair of big hands, without even thinking about it, it must be Xie Chengkun's big hands.

As for Ye Hua, although he was mending clothes, his breathing was very unsteady, and he had to pant a few times from time to time. It took a long time before I could make up my mind to thread the needle once.

As for Xie Chengkun, needless to say, panting heavily, he lowered his head from time to time to bite Ye Hua's snow-white neck. After taking a sip, the strong waist shrugged, and the trembling frequency was impressive!

She has been squatting in a corner like this since she was a child, and she happened to bump into someone who was prostitution during the day? Ming Yan raised his hand and rubbed his eyes. He was afraid that he might get a needle eye. Fortunately, Ye Hua was dressed neatly, and the sleeve robe was snaking down to cover the connected parts. Otherwise, Ming Yan might have to goug out his own eyes to apologize to his wife and brother. up.

I don't have the nerve to bother people anymore. When I'm doing this kind of thing, if I'm interrupted suddenly, it's the root cause of my illness. We're all men, we have to be considerate of each other, but it's nothing to do. I squatted in a corner once, but Ming Yan was very irritated!

Look at his wife? Do whatever you want? Never flinching, gentle and virtuous, mend clothes, and then look at his wife? Food and clothing are all taken care of by myself, and bed matters must be handled with care. If it is too much, then a fucking room ban will be set, and the ban will never be lifted until I turn this king into a lunatic!

Hey, it's really incomparable. When Xie Chengkun and Ye Hua didn't notice the slightest trouble, Mingyan shook his head and left sighing with emotion. He only thought about how useless his husband was, and didn't want Thinking, how could Xie Chengkun have so many tricks? He only saw Ye Hua mending Xie Chengkun's clothes, but he ignored the other kits on his waist, and the patterns on his belt, which one was not made by Ye Jingrong's hands?

Strolling around the camp where the soldiers set up camp, Ming Yan froze himself until his nose was red and his eyes were green. In the end, he had no choice but to fall into the tent of the Chinese army. Forget it, let's be ironic. up!

Ming Yan was even prepared to be unable to step down again, but he never thought that as soon as he stepped into the tent of the Chinese army, Ye Jingrong got up to greet him, and then stuffed a cup of hot tea in his hand!

"Is your lord frozen? Drink some tea quickly to warm up your body. The scene of the couch has already warmed up. After your lord drinks tea, come over and rest!"

After filling Ming Yan with hot tea, Ye Jingrong bent down again and got into the wool blanket, moved her slender body to the inside, then turned sideways and patted the side of her side, signaling Ming Yan to lie down!

After beating the stick, it's time to give the sweet dates. Ye Jingrong's tricks can be said to be very handy!

Seeing this scene, even if he didn't drink the hot tea in his hand, Ming Yan's body warmed up. Sure enough, his wife was the most caring. Although sometimes she was a bit arrogant, but most of the time she was gentle, virtuous, and understanding. of.

Have you completely forgotten why you were complaining and dissatisfied in your heart just now? Ming Yan's head was a little hot, and he poured down the hot tea in his hand as soon as he raised his head, then walked over impatiently, took off his shoes and socks, and got under the covers.

Tightening his arms tightly, locking Ye Jingrong tightly, Ming Yan buried his somewhat cool head into Ye Jingrong's neck viciously and rubbed vigorously: rub.

Realizing that the giant dog behind him had been successfully smoothed by him, Ye Jingrong smiled triumphantly, then stood up and lit the candle on the desk with a torch.

Leaning on the soft pillow, Ming Yan took a look at Ming Yan, then picked up the medical book on the side and continued to study.

Due to the change of Ye Jingrong's position, Ming Yan had to move his hands from the position of Ye Jingrong's shoulders to the position of the waist, but Ming Yan was not dissatisfied. His wife's whole body, except for the buttocks, is the only meat here that is the softest, it is best to pinch . Wriggling his head and buried it in Ye Jingrong's abdomen, Ming Yan's body remained motionless, but that big hand groped up and down dishonestly, seeing that there was a tendency to go too far. Ye Jingrong squinted at Ming Yan from the corner of her eyes, then raised the heavy medical book with her bare hands, and slammed it on the back of Ming Yan's head. "Be honest, or just go to bed obediently, or go out and watch the night with the soldiers!"

A muffled sound of 'click' knocked Ming Yan into a daze, and his big hand froze in place. Reluctantly shrank back.

He grew up so big, except for his mother, even the teacher who taught him would not dare to hit him on the back of the head? It can be said that Ming Yan is used to recklessness, and now that he is approaching the age of 30, he was beaten on the back of the head like a child? How could this make him a king?

I really wanted to pull him out to kneel, but the angry words lingered on my lips for a few times, and when I waited to spit them out, for some reason, they became: "I won't watch the night, I want to sleep with my wife in my arms!

" Mixed with a bit of unrecognizable grievances, after passing into the ears, Ye Jingrong's upside-down willow eyebrows slowly relaxed, and at the same time, he softened for no reason to Ming Yan who pretended to be pitiful.

After a helpless sigh, Ye Jingrong gritted his teeth, put down the medical book in his hand, lifted the blanket and got into the bed. After actively committing himself to Ming Yan's embrace, Ye Jingrong's plain hand carried an obvious purpose. Sexuality, leaning towards Ming Yan's body.

No way, who made him love this beast so much? They are all men, although Ye Jingrong doesn't have the strong desire of Ming Yan, but he also knows what kind of unbearable feeling it will be like to live like this for a whole night?

Sensing Ye Jingrong's intentions, Mingyan's slightly melancholy eyes lit up in an instant. In the past, he couldn't ask his wife's permission even after he had said so many good words. Unexpectedly, he took the initiative this time. If Yan misses such a good opportunity, he will read his name upside down in the future!

Afraid that Ye Jingrong would regret it halfway, Mingyan rushed forward, pressed the person under him, buried his head, grabbed Ye Jingrong's sexy thin lips, and gnawed fiercely until the lips turned red and bloody. After Ye Jingrong's unbearable cry of pain, he regained his reason a little bit, and his movements became gentle again.

In the wilderness, the moon is dark and the wind is high, and there are rows of soldiers standing guard outside. This is a good day without shame or impetuosity.

On the second day, Ye Jingrong was carried into the carriage by Ming Yan as usual, and the officers and soldiers watched their prince's high-spirited and flushed face, secretly rubbing their eyes with greed!

Ever since Princess Cheng followed him on the expedition, the prince's temper has obviously become much kinder. Sure enough, the bad temper he used to have was all due to being suppressed!