Chapter 87 Swollen face to pretend to be fat

If it is said that he was still giving his best guidance just now, then right now, it is a one-sided violent beating.

The soldiers clutched their chests or stomachs and lay on the ground mourning, but their beloved His Royal Highness Cheng Wang didn't even ask a question of concern, just a long whistle in exchange for Baoju Wuchen, and then simply He got on the horse neatly, and left in a dusty way. The whole process was neat and neat, without any muddle along the way!

Waiting for the soldiers to get up from the ground with difficulty and assume an attacking posture again, only to find that there is no figure of His Royal Highness Cheng Wang around?

With a helpless sigh, all the soldiers were already familiar with this, and then put away their attacks. After you looked at me and I looked at you, they all smiled wryly, shook their heads and walked off the training ground.

His Royal Highness Cheng Wang used to be a martial idiot, wishing to stay in this martial arts training ground every night, sometimes when he got the mood, he would fight with the soldiers until midnight and stay up all night.

But since a male concubine was born in the mansion, His Royal Highness Cheng Wang is not very interested in this martial arts training ground. He comes here every day as if he is dealing with an errand, with a long face. The boss is reluctant, just pity him The soldiers under his command became free sandbag punching bags.

The soldiers didn't believe in this evil at first? How could their wise and powerful generals fail to pass the beauty test? What kind of beauty is she? Can make their prince miss so much?

But after the princess came to the training ground to visit the prince, that plain white figure made the soldiers speechless, and they no longer whispered in private!

It's just one glance, and they can't forget to sleep and eat, and no matter how wise the prince is, he is just a mortal, so there are temptations that he can't resist, and it is human nature to have a loving wife at home, and it is human nature to return his heart like an arrow!

They're all men, who doesn't know who? If they also have the ability to get such a beautiful wife, who would live in the barracks foolishly?

Even if you want to go up the mountain of swords, go down into the sea of ​​fire, cross thousands of rivers and mountains, go through all kinds of difficulties and dangers, you still have to go home for the night!

You have to climb to the door of your house! Not for anything else, as long as there is a knowing smile on that person's face, it will be worth dying on the way.

But the soldiers were only lucky enough to see that side. After that, although that figure lingered in their hearts, they never had the good fortune to look up at it again!

It must be that their stingy and domineering lord has tasted it, so the princess is banned from stepping into the martial arts training ground. Thinking about it, there are a group of crazy bosses in the martial arts training ground.

They are all old bachelors, shirtless and sweaty, no one dislikes anyone, but once they see a beautiful woman, they are like starving ghosts who smell meat, their eyeballs are as big as copper bells. Still big.

Comparing their hearts to each other, they are their sweet wives, and they are absolutely not allowed to step into the right and wrong place. Not to mention anything else, just the coveted eyes are enough to make people burn with anger!

Ye Jingrong originally wanted to give Ming Yan a surprise, so he didn't consult Ming Yan in advance, but when he appeared in the martial arts training ground full of joy, he was greeted by a black-faced prince.

A huge figure enveloped him, covering him completely. Ye Jingrong was reprimanded for no reason, and was escorted back to his residence on the spot.

It was originally a good intention, but it turned out to be such a big joke, Ye Jingrong couldn't laugh or cry.

Originally, he wanted to argue with that person, but when he looked up and saw Ming Yan's extremely smelly face, Ye Jingrong frowned with one hand, and finally gave up.

If he spoke again at this moment, this person would probably lose his temper. Ye Jingrong pondered for a while, and finally followed Ming Yan!

Since then, Ye Jingrong has never been to the martial arts training ground again. After a busy day, he would brew a pot of good tea in the evening and wait for that stalwart figure to appear in a hurry at the door of his house and break into his sight inside.

But today, Mingyan opened the door again in a hurry, but he didn't see that simple figure sitting in front of the desk, holding a cup of fragrant tea in his hand, and greeted him with a smile. he.

Impatient in an instant, Ming Yan boldly lifted the curtain and walked into the back room, but still did not see Ye Jingrong's figure.

Not in Rongjun Pavilion? Where will you go?

"Come on, come on, where are you? Where did they go?" Ming Yan's irritable voice just fell, but Ye Hua hurried in from outside the house, and then quickly replied: "Return to the prince, Young master and Xiao Yezi are still busy in the study, leaving Ye Hua here to wait for the prince to come back, so as to report in time, so that the prince will not be worried!" However,

Ming Yan lowered his face when he heard this, and immediately became angry He reprimanded: "In time? When the king came back from outside just now, what did you do?"

Hearing this, Ye Hua blinked, lowered her head in a guilty conscience, and hesitated for a long time but couldn't say anything. Why come.

"My lord, I...

the young master asked him to wait for the lord to come back so that he could report. He waited, but the lord hadn't returned. He thought it was too boring, so he dozed off against the doorpost. If it wasn't for the lord, The hasty walk brought up a gust of evil wind, which blew Ye Hua up and woke him up. He might still be sleeping beautifully now. "

Okay, okay, let Rong'er get used to you all." It's broken, everyone has no rules at all, hurry up and lead the way! "

Seeing Ye Hua's stuttering appearance, Ming Yan knew that there was nothing to ask. After frowning, Ming Yan waved his hand, too lazy to care about it! Ye Hua was still a little apprehensive at first, but after hearing this, she instantly felt as if she had been pardoned, and then hurriedly turned around, trotting and leading Ming Yan to the study. What Xiao Yezi said is indeed true, don't look at the prince's playful and smiling face in front of the young master without any airs of being a prince, but in front of them, he is a real master, when he scolds others, it's like the end of the world average.

Thinking of this, Ye Hua's pace accelerated a lot, and he only wanted to quickly lead the prince to the young master, so that the longer the delay, the more dissatisfied the prince would be with him.

Ye Jingrong was originally checking the accounts in the study, and Xiao Yezi was serving tea and water, but he never thought that the door of the room was suddenly pushed open, Ye Jingrong was startled, and the ink under the pen pulled out a long tail .

Twisting her willow eyebrows and looking up, Ye Jingrong heaved a sigh of relief after realizing that it was the figure of the prince.

Immediately after closing the ledger, Ye Jingrong rolled up his sleeves and stood up, straightened his robe, and walked towards Ming Yan.

"Why did the lord come back so early today?"

"How early? The sun has already set, it's because Jing Rong is too busy, and it will be the same for this account book tomorrow. You are weak, don't work so hard!" Ming

Yan The plain hand that pulled Ye Jingrong was protected in his own palm, and he admonished with a distressed voice.

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong was slightly taken aback, then turned his head to look at the sky outside the window, as expected, it was already sunset and dusk!

Then he smiled lightly, Ye Jingrong shook his head lightly and said, "I didn't expect it to be so late, no wonder the lord came here in person, don't worry too much, jingrong is fine, it's better to finish the account book that day, Otherwise, the more you delay, the more burdensome you will be!"

"If you don't do these things, the housekeeper of the palace can do it too. Don't work so hard tomorrow. Taking advantage of my king's time to go to the martial arts field during the day, let Ye Zi and Ye Hua accompany you to go shopping in the capital. You are always stuck in the palace. It's not good for your health!" Ming Yan hesitated for a long time, and finally said these words through gritted teeth, after all, Ye Jingrong's physical and mental pleasure is more important than his possessiveness.

When Ye Jingrong heard this, his eyes lit up.

"My lord, are you serious?" This rhetorical question made Ming Yan feel even more uncomfortable. He wanted to accompany Ye Jingrong to protect him, but he couldn't be without him in the training ground. Yan can only choose to compromise.

With a hard heart, Ming Yan said decisively: "Seriously, Jing Rong will go out for a stroll tomorrow and buy something he likes. Cheng Wang's family has a big business, and Jing Rong doesn't need to save for this king!

" Obedience!" Ye Jingrong was very good at timing, and agreed with a smile on his face.

He knew in his heart how difficult it was to say such words from Ming Yan's mouth, so he wouldn't foolishly refuse, after all, the opportunity is rare, so naturally he should cherish it, and it's best to quickly agree to stop it. Cut off the retreat of that person who wanted to repent.

Sure enough, upon hearing this, Ming Yan's face suddenly became like a stone in a latrine, smelly and ugly, but the water splashed out by what he said, how could he, a man of seven feet, go back on what he said?

"Well, let's make it so!" For the present plan, he could only continue to slap his face to look fat, Ming Yan was annoyed, but he couldn't say anything about his suffering.

It was a rare time that Ye Jingrong could still take advantage of Ming Yan, fearing that if he continued to entangle on this issue, this person would not believe what he said, so Ye Jingrong quickly winked at Xiao Yezi and Ye Hua and told them to go Prepare dinner. After Xiao Ye Zi and Ye Hua received Ye Jingrong's wink, they happily agreed, and went to do it in a hurry. The young master is leaving the mansion, which is an explanation in disguise. They can also go out to play with them tomorrow. Such a good thing, they How could you not be courteous?

As a result, the next morning, Ming Yan had already put on the white armor and battle cloak, but before going out, he still wanted to save his wrong decision for the last time.

"Jing Rong, otherwise, don't go out today. It's not safe in the capital. Without this king by my side, I'm afraid that someone bad will harm Jing Rong."