Chapter 40 Cheap Sister

Xue Mengyao walked out angrily, and just in time met Xue Jin who was riding back home!

Compared with the self-proclaimed elder sister and the defiant second brother, what Xue Mengyao fears most is the elder brother who is always smiling!

Seeing that Xue Jin was only a few steps away from her, it was too late for Xue Mengyao to hide.

Helpless, she had no choice but to bite the bullet and bless Fu's body, her face instantly changed into a delicate expression, Xue Mengyao said hello in a weak voice: "Hi brother, my sister greets my brother." I didn't expect to meet him at the door of the house

. This person is one way ahead and another way behind. He thinks he is a smart 'sister', Xue Jin raised his eyebrows, a little surprised.

"My sister is too polite. You don't need to be so polite. Seeing that my sister is in such a hurry, what's the rush to leave the house?" Combined with

the little white rabbit with steel teeth he saw just now, Xue Jin looked at Xue Mengyao with a three-pointed look at the moment. Frivolous, full of fun, pretending to ask questions casually.

She kept calling her sister, but there was no politeness in her tone, and she didn't even treat a stranger like that. Xue Mengyao hated her so much in her heart, but she didn't dare to show the slightest presumptuousness on the surface.

His elder brother was able to sit on the position of Minister of the Ministry of Punishment without relying on his father's means. Naturally, his means are extraordinary. She has not yet married into Cheng Wangfu and became Princess Cheng, so naturally she dare not offend him!

"Brother, my sister also...has nothing special, I just want to get out of the house to get some air!"

Xue Mengyao broke out in cold sweat on her forehead, racking her brains to make up a lame lie in an attempt to get away with it!

Hearing this, Xue Jin's eyes dimmed, and the corner of his lips curled into a sneer of unknown meaning.

"Oh? Is that so? If that's the case, then sister, let's go quickly, but don't go to any messy place. After all, our Xue family still needs face, right?" When Xue Jin said this, Xue Jin's tone was

eccentric Yes, after hearing this, Xue Mengyao straightened her body in a panic.

Xue Jin didn't expect this cheap little sister to be able to tell him the truth, but just asked casually.

He didn't bother to ask about Xue Mengyao's matter, and he even had the mentality of watching a good show, watching how long a stupid woman who wanted to kill herself could dance around.

I hope that the day when she has nowhere to go, the Xue family will not be troubled, otherwise Xue Jin would not mind getting to know her with his own hands!

"Yes, what my brother taught me is that my sister must keep it in mind and don't embarrass the Xue family!"

How could Xue Mengyao fail to realize that Xue Jin was mocking him, but she could only pretend to be stupid and pretend not to know, and even To respond positively with a smile on her face really pissed her off.

"That's great!" Xue Jin felt a little bored, so he glanced coolly at Xue Mengyao, and then lazily responded, then put his legs on the horse's belly and walked towards the mansion.

During the conversation with Xue Mengyao, Xue Jin did not get off the horse from the beginning to the end. It cannot be seen from this that Xue Jin despises and despises this cheap sister.

After Xue Jin walked away, Xue Mengyao could no longer suppress the anger in her heart, trembling all over with anger, gritted her silver teeth and thought wildly.

Turning around suddenly, Xue Mengyao couldn't maintain that delicate and docile appearance in front of her anymore, and just ruthlessly beat the innocent Bichi.

Her hair was pulled and her face was scratched by her nails. Bichi didn't dare to resist, so she could only prostrate on the ground, begging for mercy: "Miss, miss, please forgive me! Miss, please spare me!"