Chapter 211-218

Chapter 211 Jiangshan is hired, marry me as wife

   Looking at the lady in the bronze mirror who was as beautiful as otherworldly, Ming Yan's eyes became fascinated, and his whole body was a little fascinated.

"Madam is so beautiful, her face is the same as before!"

Is it the same as before? Ye Jingrong stared blankly at herself in the bronze mirror, and after a while, shook her head disapprovingly.

It has been a few years since she married into the palace, although her face has not changed much, but the eyes have accumulated years, less youthful and frivolous, and more vicissitudes of life!

However, Ming Yan didn't feel that Ye Jingrong had changed. Beauty is in the eyes of beholders. Even at an octogenarian age, with white temples and wrinkled face, Ming Yan's heartbeat would not be lessened when he saw Ye Jingrong.

"The day is finally here, Rong'er, marry me again!"

Ming Yan lowered his head and buried his head into the back of Ye Jingrong's slender and fair neck, rubbing the skin on the back of Ye Jingrong's neck gently with his thin lips, With three points of pity, seven points of possessiveness.

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong felt that the only regret he would leave in his life had been fulfilled!

"Okay!"

There wasn't much to say, only such a brief one-word response, the corners of Ye Jingrong's eyes were a little red, but there was a smile that couldn't be ignored.

"Then wait for me!"

Ming Yan raised his head after he finished speaking in an annoyed voice, and with lightning speed, he smacked Ye Jingrong's side face. Then he straightened up, satisfied, and headed towards the hall go outside.

He had just finished explaining and urging the palace servants to prepare, and before he had time to tidy up, he ran over to see Ye Jingrong. Now that everything was settled, Ming Yan didn't want to miss the time for the canonization ceremony.

Not long after Ming Yan left, the sound of beating drums suddenly sounded outside the main hall, followed by the faint voices of palace people reporting from far to near.

Ye Jingrong was still sitting in front of the bronze mirror, while listening to the sound of gongs and drums outside the hall, while listening to the out-of-rhythm heartbeat in his chest.

At this moment, Hong Lian hurried in from the door, with an unconcealable joy on her face, she bowed to Ye Jingrong and said: "My lord, my lord, the ceremony has begun, and the emperor is here to pick you up!

" Upon hearing this, Ye Jingrong nodded clearly, and then waved her hand to signal Honglian that she understood.

Seeing this scene, Honglian tactfully retreated to the side, politely and silently, only a pair of eyes staring at the direction outside the hall, with a bit of envy that cannot be concealed.

May I ask in this world, how many people can hold hands with the one they love for a lifetime like the young master? And that lover, or the Ninety-Five Supreme Being above ten thousand people in the entire Nether Kingdom?

Ye Jingrong didn't get up from the bronze mirror until the Grand Duke's voice came from outside the hall with a slightly sharp summons, then walked firmly and resolutely towards the door of the hall.

The door opened slowly in front of his eyes, and Ye Jingrong could see everything outside the door clearly!

Ming Yan is still wearing an imperial robe, but the crown on his head has been replaced by a jade crown worn by a newlywed. He is standing on the steps with his hands behind his back. The maids and the historians all lowered their heads, performing their duties.

Beside him is the lion whose life was saved by him. Now it is extremely mighty. There is a beaming big red flower hanging in front of it. Yawning big, under the sunlight, those sharp fangs were glowing coldly.

Everyone in the team behind Ming Yan was terrified of the lion. They seemed to be standing neatly behind Ming Yan, but in fact they were trembling. They kept peeking at where the lion was from the corner of their eyes. If he wasn't afraid of Ming Yan's majesty, he might have turned around and ran away long ago.

Seeing this scene, Ye Jingrong felt extremely ashamed. On such an important occasion, how could this person be ridiculous again? After the canonization ceremony this time, the hearts of all the ministers will probably be left with a shadow.

After seeing Ye Jingrong's figure, Ming Yan showed a blinding smile on his face, which made Ye Jingrong dizzy.

The man stuck out his hand from behind and flattened his palm in his direction.

Ye Jingrong smiled indifferently, and took steps towards Ming Yan, going down the stairs one by one. When he handed over his hands and shook hands with Ming Yan, it seemed that he had only experienced a moment, and it seemed that he had experienced an entire century.

In an instant, all the ministers shouted, "The queen is a thousand years old, a thousand years old."

The expression on Ye Jingrong's face was neither humble nor overbearing, his eyes swept across the crowd kneeling and worshiping the luggage, there was no panic in his eyes, only pride and confidence.

Under the guidance of Ming Yan, Ye Jingrong walked on the red carpet that had already been laid, and walked away from the main hall step by step, and came to the high platform where the succession ceremony was held yesterday.

Standing on the high platform, accepting the baptism of everyone's eyes, Ye Jingrong thought that after going through this scene, the canonization ceremony would be over, but he never thought that at this moment, under the eyes of everyone, the person beside him But suddenly let go of his hand, then took a step forward, and came to him.

Ye Jingrong was a little confused, so she slightly raised her eyebrows and looked at Ming Yan in front of her, with a bit of doubt and puzzlement in her eyes.

However, Ming Yan did not explain, but waved to a father-in-law standing beside him. Ye Jingrong looked in the direction of Ming Yan's gesture, and saw that the father-in-law was holding a tray covered with red silk After receiving Ming Yan's will, he quickly lowered his head, crossed his steps quickly, and approached them cautiously. Then, with a plop, he knelt down on his knees and lifted the tray above his head.

Ye Jingrong didn't know what was in the tray? But seeing that father-in-law's extra cautious appearance, as if his head was being held in the tray, Ye Jingrong lowered his eyes and felt a little more solemn in his heart!

The next moment, Ming Yan directly stretched out his hand, and suddenly lifted the red silk on the tray, and then the covered object was able to see the sky.

Ye Jingrong swept his gaze over, then his pupils shrank suddenly, and then he turned his head, looking in Ming Yan's direction with surprised and searching eyes.

The items placed in the tray are actually jade seals and phoenix seals that can represent the identities of the emperor and empress? Ye Jingrong might still understand why the seal appeared at this time and this place, but what about Yuxi?

However, this time, Ming Yan still did not give an answer, just smiled lightly, and then, under the gaze of thousands of eyes, put aside his identity as the new emperor, just knelt down on one knee, and then took the tray. The jade seal and phoenix seal, and delivered them to Ye Jingrong's palm.

"Jing Rong, I once made an oath that I would take the world as my betrothal and marry you as my wife. Now this jade seal and phoenix seal is my betrothal gift. I hope Ye Shi Ye Jingrong can join my royal family and become my wife!" It reverberated throughout the palace and fell into the ears of everyone present without hindrance.

For this move, Ming Yan did not greet the ministers in advance at all, so when the move was made, the ministers were all dumbfounded, their jaws almost fell to the ground in fright.

Your Majesty, Your Majesty, this is absolutely unacceptable, if you hand over the Phoenix Seal, that's all, if you hand over this jade seal, the Mingyou Kingdom will lose its owner!

Ye Jingrong was also shocked by Ming Yan's actions, she just stared blankly at the person in front of her, at the jade seal and phoenix seal that the person in front of her intended to hand over, and only after a long while did she finally come to her senses.

Looking up at the ministers who were about to kneel down under the high platform, Ye Jingrong understood and was a little funny at the same time, the person in front of him must have made his own decision again.

Knowing that this person wanted to take the opportunity to declare Ye Jingrong's status in Ming Yan's heart to everyone, although Ye Jingrong also blamed this person for his bold actions, but more, he was moved hard to ignore.

Slowly stretched out his hand, first took the phoenix seal in Ming Yan's hand, Ye Jingrong put it in his arms calmly, then slowly stretched out his hand again, holding the jade seal in the palm of his hand.

After seeing this scene, all the ministers kneeling under the high platform almost jumped up from their original places in fright, their eyes fixed on Ye Jingrong's direction, and they swallowed nervously, as if they were afraid that Ye Jingrong would really take the jade seal too. The income is average.

Seeing this scene, Ye Jingrong couldn't help but feel dumbfounded. It seems that after the canonization ceremony, the ministers not only left a psychological shadow, they were about to have a heart attack!

Put the jade seal in the palm of your hand and look at it carefully. At the same time, all the ministers in the audience held their breaths and did not dare to breathe. On the contrary, Ming Yan on the high platform was smiling from beginning to end. There was even some hope in the middle, as if he really hoped that Ye Jingrong would accept his wishes.

Ye Jingrong had no intention of teasing the ministers any more, after a moment of pondering, she slowly opened her mouth: "The emperor's heart, Jing Rong will keep it in his heart, and it will never be forgotten. Jing Rong accepts this phoenix seal and jade seal as a betrothal gift. It's just this jade seal, Jing Rong wants him to give it to the emperor as a gift in return, but I don't know the emperor, is he willing to accept Jing Rong's heart?" These words did not reject Ming Yan's intentions, but

also avoided the ministers' embarrassment. Worry can be said to kill two birds with one stone.

After hearing this, Ming Yan couldn't help laughing out loud, but he didn't make things difficult for Ye Jingrong, so he took the jade seal, and Ming Yan put it in his arms, then stood up directly, hooked his index fingers, and scratched fondly Rubbed the tip of Ye Jingrong's nose.

"You, it's always like this. What should I do with you?"

The ministers were relieved after seeing this scene, and their tense nerves relaxed. Only then did the ministers realize that there was an unknowing expression on their foreheads. When did a layer of cold sweat break out, it seemed that he was really frightened.

It's no wonder they were unprepared. Who would have thought that such a reliable and majestic new emperor would do such a dumbfounding thing unexpectedly?