Chapter 201-205

Chapter 201 Please issue a military order

Seeing this scene, Ming Yan's heart was also quite touched. For so many years, he had never seen such a fragile look on his father's body. Time really makes people grow old.

"Thank you, Father, for your trust, I will definitely not let you down!" Ming Yan knelt down on one knee, and promised firmly.

Hearing this, Ming Yuan nodded in relief, then flicked his hand, motioning Ming Yan to get up.

But then, Ming Yuan seemed to remember something again, his brows were suddenly frowned tightly, and after a while, he sighed softly, and said with disappointment in his tone: "As for your second brother, he privately I have heard about the things that I did below, but he is also my son after all, you just have to make a big deal and spare his life!" Hearing this, Ming Yan's eyes suddenly became

dark , A fierce struggle flashed in his eyes, and after a while, he asked unwillingly: "Father, if the second brother wants to take the life of the son, will the father also insist on letting the son spare his life? "

Hearing this, Ming Yuan raised his eyes in disbelief and glanced at Ming Yan. After confirming that there was no joke on Ming Yan's face, Ming Yan lowered his eyes again and let out a long and weak sigh.

"Forget it, forget it, it's up to you. If there is such a day, he will be responsible for it!"

Among the concubines in the harem, only Liu Yunyan is Mingyi's favorite, as for the other women, they are all the princes who were princes back then. During the occasion, or after ascending to the throne, Ming Yuan used the tool to appease the hearts of the people. The relationship between him and them was just a joke.

People are selfish and eccentric, and it is difficult to have a bowl of water. No matter how noble Mingyuan's status is, he is still a mortal, and it is difficult to get rid of the vulgarity.

And as an emperor, Mingyuan's cruelty and ruthlessness are unimaginable to ordinary people. He can use everything he doesn't care about. He took on the responsibility of being a father in front of him, but Mingyuan didn't regret it. If he had to choose again, he would still do it, because if he didn't, he wouldn't be able to protect his Yan'er, his Qingmei, in the face of feelings. A tender and courageous woman who dared to make a private decision with him for life even when she was ignorant.

After replying to Ming Yan, Ming Yuan stepped forward and left the hall, his tall and straight figure brushed Ming Yan's right shoulder, and resolutely walked towards Fengyi Palace.

For most of his life, he has made wise decisions and wrong decisions, and even almost missed Liu Yunyan, almost won Jiangshan and lost Hongchen. Looking back now, everything is so thrilling and boring. .

Mingyuan raised his head and looked at the sun in space against the glaring sunlight, the corner of his mouth gradually curled up with a sense of relief.

The next moment, Mingyuan suddenly quickened his pace and hurried towards Fengyi Palace. His youngest son, his second child with Yan'er, was about to be born in a few months. , I don't know if it will be a prince or a princess? But he hopes to be a princess more, in this way, he can be regarded as a pair with Yan'er and his son.

He had to hurry back and continue discussing the child's name with Yan'er. He had read all the books of poetry, but he couldn't find a word that satisfied him as a name for a long time.

After Ming Yuan left, Ming Yan wrapped the imperial decree in his hand into the golden silk again, and then saw a light touch, and his body flew up, and put the imperial decree intact on the beam.

After doing all this, Ming Yan flew away from the palace, and the corners of his eyes were involuntarily filled with the confidence of strategizing and winning thousands of miles.

After returning to Prince Cheng's Mansion, Ming Yan flew towards the direction of Rongjun Pavilion without hesitation, and after pushing the door open with both hands, what came into view was Ye Jingrong's slender figure sitting in front of the hall.

The man folded his hands and put them on his knees. His warm eyes were fixed in the direction of the door without blinking, and he seemed to be waiting for his return.

Seeing this scene, Ming Yan quickened his pace, and the smile on his face gradually deepened. He had no intention of hiding Ye Jingrong's secret conversation with his father just now in the main hall of the palace.

But before Ming Yan could open his mouth, Ye Jingrong had already stood up, and the corners of his eyes were tinged with amorous feelings. After Ye Jingrong smiled at Ming Yan, he put the palm of his right hand against the back of his left hand, and raised his eyebrows After that, she pressed her forehead, followed by Ye Jingrong, using her waist as a turning point, bent her entire upper body forward, and bowed respectfully.

"Jing Rong congratulates the lord, and congratulates the lord!" An

elegant voice sounded like a jade pendant striking each other, although Ye Jingrong didn't explain why he congratulated, but Ming Yan understood it.

Slightly squinting his pupils, the dim light in his eyes flowed, and Ming Yan's sharp eyes looked at Ye Jingrong who was close in front of him from beginning to end.

In fact, Ming Yan was also a little surprised. His father left him alone at the beginning, but he didn't say a word. If his father and queen hadn't come to the back of the dragon chair, Ming Yan would not have guessed Ming Yuan's next move. What is the purpose? Then, how did his wife deduce it, or in such a confident tone?

Ming Yuan took a few steps forward, held the folded hands in front of the man's forehead with one hand, and then bent his arms hard, pulling the defenseless Ye Jingrong into his arms.

Ye Jingrong staggered, and fell into Ming Yan's chest. The tip of his tall nose accidentally hit the hard muscle, causing Ye Jingrong to hiss in pain, and his eyes turned red instantly.

Realizing that his behavior might be a bit rude, Ming Yan raised his hand to wipe his nose in embarrassment and guilt, then lowered his head, rubbed his temples with his lips flatteringly, and hurriedly changed the subject: "Madam is really ice and snow You are smart and predict things like a god, how would you know that this king will meet a happy event today?"

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong struggled a little, trying to break free from Ming Yan's arms, but the man's arms were bound Ye Jingrong had no choice but to put his head on Ming Yan's chest obediently, and replied in a low voice: "Jing Rong is just guessing, if it wasn't for the prince's return, With an undisguised joy on the surface, Jing Rong would never dare to be so sure!" Ye Jingrong's

words were modest, but he could figure out Ming Yuan's intentions, and he guessed it right, which is enough to explain Ye Jingrong His intellect is extraordinary.

"Hey, I am so lucky to have a wife like this." Ming Yan couldn't help sighing, at the same time, he nodded lightly and put his chin on the top of Ye Jingrong's hair, Ming Yan lowered his eyelids and closed his eyes , his chest heaved, he took a deep breath, and when he waited for the breath to be exhaled, the expression on his face had become serene and satisfied.

However, at this moment, Ye Jingrong stretched his hands into his arms, Ming Yan noticed this scene, his breathing suddenly stagnated, his eyes widened in an instant, half closed his eyes, Ming Yan's eyes dimmed He stared at the person in his arms without blinking.

Ming Yan thought that Ye Jingrong wanted to take off his clothes and go to the cloud and rain with him once, as a congratulations to him, he was so excited that he wanted to howl a few times, you know, his wife has always been reserved, It is rare to take the initiative once.

The smile on the corner of his mouth got bigger and bigger, Ming Yan was about to happily accept this great gift, but the next moment, Ye Jingrong took his hand out of his bosom, and at the same time, there was still a yellow silk in his palm.

The smile froze on his face, at first Ming Yan still didn't understand what Ye Jingrong's intention was in this move? But after a closer look, the true face of the yellow silk and satin was recognized.

Isn't that the military order he personally made in order to win the trust of the person in his arms? What is the purpose of taking it out at this time, madam? Ming Yan thinks that he has not done anything out of the ordinary, so it is worth asking his wife to go to war, please issue this military order?

Otherwise, since he was invited out, everything will be done as business as usual, and he will never regret what he has done!

After glancing at Ye Jingrong who had been bowing his head from beginning to end, Ming Yan spontaneously released the arms that imprisoned Ye Jingrong, then took a step back, and slowly knelt down on one knee.

Hearing the light thud when his knee hit the ground, Ye Jingrong's plain hand holding the military order trembled subconsciously, but he forced himself not to flinch.

"My lord, do you still remember the promise you made to Jing Rong back then?" Ye Jingrong opened his mouth after pondering for a moment, his voice was hoarse, full of hope, and there was a trace of imperceptible anxiety.

"Remember, when you get married as a husband and wife, there is no doubt about love and love, there are three thousand in weak water, and I only want one heart!" Ming Yan's black eyes were frank and frank, and his reply was even more sonorous and forceful, without the slightest hesitation.

"This is the promise made by the prince when he became king, but if one day, the prince is no longer the prince, will this military order still work?" Ye Jingrong struggled for a long time, and finally gritted his teeth to express his worries. "It will work naturally. No matter what your identity is, as long as the surname

is Ming and Yan, this military order will be valid forever! " , on the contrary, he is exquisite and intelligent, he does not fight or grab, but Mingyan gave him the most stable and worry-free life, so he didn't need to use his own means to fight for it.

However, at this moment, whether he is aggressive or greedy, he will never allow himself to follow in the footsteps of Empress Liu, and he will never share his husband with anyone. To pass the only male queen who is the most favored in the harem.

Ye Jingrong didn't know when he became so unsatisfied, maybe Ming Yan gave him too much and promised too much, so he became more and more dissatisfied, and only wanted to ask for more. How much, to test the bottom line of that person's tolerance for him over and over again?

Being so unscrupulous is becoming less and less like his style, but Ye Jingrong just can't control himself, perhaps, this is the so-called arrogance of being favored!