Chapter 75 Liu Yunyan's Making things difficult

Ever since he was a child, Ming Yan has never won against Ming Yuan in chess, let alone at this moment he was still in a state of anxiety and completely out of shape. As a result, he went to the wrong position several times and was killed by Ming Yuan.

After a few rounds, a lot of time wasted, but there was no hope of winning.

Sweat broke out on Ming Yan's anxious forehead, and he raised his head to look in the direction of Fengyi Palace from time to time, with a worried look on his face.

Ming Yuan was holding on to Bai Zi with one hand, and the expression on his face was neither sad nor happy. After Ming Yan put Hei Zi in the wrong position again, he finally sighed softly and couldn't help but said: "Yan'er, you should know , Father thinks highly of you! That Ye family, Ye Jingrong, is a man, but he is very suitable for you. If you have to choose one of the two, he is much better than the second young lady of the Xue family. Father has no intention of embarrassing you. You, it's just that your mother and concubine have resentment in her heart, besides, if one day your most important person is in danger, with your current state of restlessness, there is only one result." Said,

Ming Yuan dropped the last ball heavily, blocking all Ming Yan's escape routes.

Ming Yan suddenly lowered his head and looked, this round he lost again, all the games were lost, and the little sunspots who were eaten were even blocked from escaping. Is this the result that the emperor wanted to tell him?

Dark light flowed in the obsidian-like pupils, Ming Yan let out a long sigh of relief, and then slowly closed them, waiting to open them again, but the eyes were exceptionally clear, not seeing the half-moment of anxiety just now .

"Father, let's have another round!" This round, he must win, Jing Rong is still waiting for him, he said that he will not be wronged, so naturally he will do what he says.

Seeing this scene, Mingyuan showed a rare satisfied smile on his face. Yan'er is like this, with excellent understanding. Since childhood, he has almost never made him worry about it.

Another round kicked off. This time, Ming Yan was no longer impatient, and thought twice. In the end, he actually won Ming Yuan by one hand. Although the victory was a bit of a mystery, it was a victory after all!

"My son thanked the father for his success."

Ming Yan couldn't hide the joyful look on his face, he cupped his fists towards Ming Yuan, turned around and was about to leave, but before rushing out the door, Ming Yuan stopped him again.

"Yan'er, my father finally asks you a question. Compared with that person, how would you choose?" While talking, Ming Yuan slowly stretched out his index finger to encircle the entire chess game. It was very cryptic, but Ming Yan still understood it.

His father was asking him, if he wanted to compare the great rivers and mountains of Nether Country with Ye Jingrong, which one would he choose?

"Father, it's my son who is not filial. Jing Rong has paid too much for me. Some sons know about it, and some don't. So no matter what, I can't let him down." After finishing speaking, Ming Yan resolutely turned around and left, galloping in the direction of Fengyi Palace.

It wasn't until Mingyan's footsteps could not be heard that Mingyuan sighed softly, calling the servants to put away the chessboard, and then resting his forehead with one hand, he closed his eyes wearily.

If he had Yan'er's determination back then, wouldn't Yan'er have developed a suspicion against him in her heart? Although neither of them announced it, how could he not notice it?

Forget it, he's tired, let Yan'er walk on his own, and hope he won't follow in his footsteps!

On the other side, Ye Jingrong followed Liu Yunyan to the elegant and unique Fengyi Palace.

The man sat on the soft couch dignifiedly, but left him kneeling in the middle of the cold hall.

If Liu Yunyan didn't open his mouth, Ye Jingrong naturally couldn't make up his own mind, so Ye Jingrong has been kneeling on his knees since asking for peace, and it has been a full hour.

Bitterness arose in her heart, and Ye Jingrong knew in her heart that the empress was beating him, so even though her knees were sore, Ye Jingrong kept her body straight and motionless.

In the beginning, Liu Yunyan just let him hang around and didn't talk to him. In the end, she opened her mouth without haste, but Ye Jingrong had no choice but to offend her by opening her mouth to warn her.

"This palace is not unreasonable. As a man, it is not impossible for you to be Yan'er's princess, but since you are married as a wife, you should abide by your duty. You must also know in your heart that Yan'er cannot be the only one of you. In the future It is still necessary to welcome concubines and concubines, and spread the branches and leaves widely. As a man, you should be more generous. I think the granddaughter of Mr. Yang's family is good. If you have time, how about you and Yan'er recommending it? ?"

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong's plain hands hidden under the sleeves were tightly clenched together, and then he bit his lower lip to death with his white teeth.

He could have pretended to agree to it and muddled the matter away, but he didn't want to do that.

Sharing Ming Yan with others, let alone doing such a thing, just saying it makes Ye Jingrong feel like a knife is twisting his heart.

"Your Majesty, forgive Jingrong...it's hard to obey!" She lowered her head obediently, but the words that came out of her mouth made Liu Yunyan squint her phoenix eyes, very annoyed.

"What did you say? Bengong will give you another chance to answer Bengong's question again!" He squeezed the white jade teacup tightly in his hand, and a few drops of the still hot tea splashed out, burning Liu Yunyan's cheeks. White hands.

Her complexion became a little cold, and Liu Yunyan knelt in the hall with a majestic and displeased expression. Ye Jingrong, who was on the stage, was so angry that he lost his composure.

Ever since she became a queen and became the mother of the world, no one dared to contradict her like this in front of her? What's more, the husband and wife Yan'er chose didn't satisfy her much!

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong's mouth was filled with bitterness. He closed his eyes halfway, and clenched his sleeves tightly with his bare hands. Ye Jingrong was silent for a long time without replying.

The queen is the prince's mother and concubine. Logically speaking, he should try his best to please the queen, so that the prince will not be caught in the middle and be in a dilemma.

But. ...but the Queen. The first sentence that came up caught him off guard. Ye Jingrong might not have resisted this kind of request before, but now, he has become greedy!

In the past, Ye Jingrong, who was willing to give without asking for anything in return, was buried in the tomb by the prince himself when he issued the military order. Now Ye Jingrong can't wait to tie Ming Yan's heart to him forever. Changed, becoming like a woman with a small belly and a narrow mind!

"Jing Rong...can't do it, please take it back!" With hands folded in front of her body, Ye Jingrong bowed her proud head, put her forehead on the back of her hands, and bowed respectfully to Liu Yunyan .

That head of black hair scattered from the temples and spread all over the ground, like a Gesang flower blooming on the top of a snow-capped mountain, so fragile that it could not bear the wind and rain, but stubbornly refused to give up easily.

"Presumptuous, you can't even do such a simple thing well, how can I expect you to relieve Yan'er's worries in the future?"

So many years have passed, Liu Yunyan can't remember how long it has been since she was so angry like this moment, First, she reprimanded Ye Jingrong a few words in a bad tone, but then Liu Yunyan seemed to think of something, and her usually calm eyes suddenly shrank. Clenching the pink handkerchief tightly with one hand, Liu Yunyan's tone was trembling, and she questioned in disbelief: "Could it be that ,

as a man, you want to monopolize Yan'er?"

Ye Jingrong still maintained his original kneeling posture at these words, and he didn't explicitly admit it, but he didn't refute it either.

Seeing this scene, what else does Liu Yunyan not understand? Almost instantly, Ye Jingrong offended Liu Yunyan completely.

"Okay, does Yan'er know that you are so ambitious?" Liu Yunyan didn't even care about maintaining her manners, she raised her plain hand, pointed in Ye Jingrong's direction, and warned, "Yan'er is my master." The only child, I will never allow you to ruin him! I believe that Mr. Ye is a smart person. I don't need to say what kind of future Yan'er will have. Mr. Ye should know it well. If Mr. Ye really likes it Yu Yan'er, you should learn to let go!"

Let go? How easy are these two simple words to say?

Seven years of unrequited love, three years of waiting, ten years of painstaking efforts, how can it be said that letting go can let go? If it was really that easy, why did Ye Jingrong suffer himself for so many years?

"Jing Rong is bold, I beg your empress to change her mind. If one day your empress's intentions will embarrass the sage, will your empress let go?" I don't know where the courage came from, but Ye Jingrong suddenly raised his eyebrows. Turning his head up, he spoke back to Liu Yunyan with burning eyes.

Hearing this, Liu Yunyan was slightly taken aback at first, but the next moment, she slammed the white jade cup in Ye Jingrong's direction. The fragile white jade cup first hit Ye Jingrong's shoulder, and then fell to the ground with a "click" "With a crisp sound, it shattered to the ground.

Her chest heaved violently, and Liu Yunyan was obviously furious. Seeing this scene, the maids and servants serving in Fengyi Palace fell to their knees in horror, and issued a uniform confession: "Your Majesty, calm down!"

Ye Jingrong didn't realize that he had lost control until he said the impulsive words. He originally wanted to ask for her forgiveness, but right now, everything was messed up by him!

The bitterness in his heart was unbearable, his shoulders hurt badly, his eyes were tinged with frustration, Ye Jingrong lowered his head again, and crawled down on his body, feeling that he was so useless!

Sure enough, the empress' empress' furious voice came to my ears immediately after.

"Don't think that because Yan'er is protecting you, you can do whatever you want, even dare to be disrespectful to me? Well, I want to see, in Yan'er's heart, is it you who are important, or this mother and concubine of this palace? Get out If you want to kneel, get out and kneel, I don't want to see you again!"

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong opened his mouth, and after lingering in his throat for a few times, Ye Jingrong couldn't say it.