Chapter 52 What is a city?

The emotions in Rushui's eyes are so complicated that even Ye Jingrong himself can't understand how attached he is to the person in front of him, and why is he so attached? Even he can't figure it out.

But fortunately, the hardest and hardest days have passed, as long as this person is willing to look at him, Ye Jingrong has the confidence that the prince's eyes can no longer bear it, and he can't get used to other people!

"My lord, the servants move the furniture back and forth to enter and leave the Rongjun Pavilion, but what's the secret?" Ye Jingrong asked in a faint voice, half closing his eyes.

Hearing this, Ming Yan wiped the tip of his nose in embarrassment, and then replied embarrassingly: "There is nothing hidden, the king also said just now that he wants to renovate the Rongjun Pavilion. Jun Ge...is too feminine, I'm afraid you won't like it!"

Mentioning this, Ming Yan felt ashamed of Ye Jingrong, who let the man wife who Ming Media is marrying live in a side courtyard, but spent absurdly for a prostitute who hadn't entered the house yet. He thought about repairing a palace, he was really confused!

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong's eyes flickered slightly, but he didn't hold on to it anymore!

As a man, he is naturally well aware of a man's temperament, he can regret the mistakes he made, and try his best to make up for it, but he doesn't want to be mentioned again and again.

This sense of guilt will dissipate after repeated use once or twice, it is better not to mention it, so that a thorn can be pierced in the prince's heart, which cannot be pulled out but cannot be ignored. Seeing the grievances the prince has suffered, so that the prince will treat him as always.

As long as he, Ye Jingrong, is sensible enough, this kindness can last until the day when they grow old together.

"Jing Rong thanked the lord for your kindness!" Ye Jingrong's voice of thanking En could not hear any joy or anger, but it fell into Ming Yan's ears, which made him feel very distressed.

Why is this person so gentle? Won't you get into a fight with the king even if you're wronged? A person bears it silently, neither bears grudges nor complains, only makes Ming Yan feel a dull pain in his heart, wishing to rub him into his flesh and blood, and love him well.

"What kind of thanks does Jing Rong have to this king? Isn't this stabbing a knife in this king's heart? This king still feels that he has not done enough, but the future will be long, and this king will definitely treat you well, and only you!" Ming

Ming Yan sighed softly, then bowed his head, and lovingly rubbed Ye Jingrong's hair with his thin lips.

His husband and wife have never made things difficult for him. Thinking about it this way, how can the jealous Xue family have half the measure of Jingrong?

With a soft and clever sentence, Ming Yan's dislike for Xue Shi increased by one point, and his love for him increased by three points.

The majestic unicorn talent is by no means in vain, even if he can't show his ambition in court, in the inner courtyard of this deep house, he still has the means and mind to monopolize this person's favor.

Compassionate crying and secretly hurting people have always been the dirty tricks that Ye Jingrong despises, and only Xue's brainless woman thinks she is smart and tries it many times.

The prince is very talented, and this kind of parental trouble will exhaust his patience sooner or later, and Ye Jingrong will either not do it, and once he does, the prince will remember his kindness.

Grace is never something that can be squandered arbitrarily, you have to use your brain to make it flow!